Ability to show Heroes in Reverse Order

When rushing missions I always use the heroes with the lowest score first so that I don't accidentally use a hero I could use in another mission that needs higher power scores. For this reason it would be good to have the ability to toggle available heroes in reverse order to save always having to scroll through.
     8 people found this helpful

I would like that

Totally agree

Yeeesss, this would be great.

good idea, urgently needed

in addition to the reverse ordering, which I really miss: How can any developer think that a 2-pixel scrollbar is usable on a touch screen? It would be a useful tool to scroll to the end of the list, but it hardly can be hit in 1 out of 10 tries. That's frustrating and should be easily solvable!

Since there is an option to disable, why not have a reverse order? See level, dna, power, etc. This would be easier to add than anything. 500 power first? Psshh I'll do that for free if you let me in...

I think the same... And I think a change of the scroll, horizontal or vertical... I prefer vertical but I think it would be a general options for the player preference..

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by cjthomas1980 Go to original post
    When rushing missions I always use the heroes with the lowest score first so that I don't accidentally use a hero I could use in another mission that needs higher power scores. For this reason it would be good to have the ability to toggle available heroes in reverse order to save always having to scroll through.
    Great suggestion. The power score sorting option would benefit from a low-high option to make the overall rush flow smoother.