UbiBuck_'s Avatar Community Developer

Developer Update: Upgrade week is here!

Hello everyone! It’s Buck, back again with a brand new Developer Update! We’ve got tons of fun news to share with you this week, so let’s get started!

THIS WEEK

First things first! Here’s our new Weekly Timetable:

We’ve got a week full of events, starting today! From Monday to Thursday we’ve got four 24-hour events that will all have DOUBLE materials, as well as a second chance to grab some of the freshest fashions you may have missed the first time around! These are all card use events, so do your best to use those boosted cards to climb the legendary leaderboards before the season ends, next week.

On Wednesday, our Challenge Mode will be focused on your 4 favorite boys, during the Friends Challenge, all Kenny, Cartman, Stan and Kyle cards will cost 1 less than usual! Let’s see what awesome deck combinations you can come up with to take advantage of this!

Friday will bring us our weekend event as usual and will continue the theme of upgrade materials, with our UPGRADE MANIA, as well as a very special outfit to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the cinematic classic "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut"!

As always, Team Wars is on-going, so be sure to get your votes in and collect those Bottle Caps!

The points for the weekend event will be the same as previous token collection events.

BALANCE CHANGES

As you're all aware, the team is hard at work on a BRAND NEW theme! The Design team is laser-focused on releasing this theme, in the middle of next month. There will be more new cards released than we've ever done at one time! There will be a total of 10 cards on launch. As a result of this, the Design team is putting forward a few small changes for the next balance patch.

• Witch Doctor Token: Base HP reduced to 352 from 370 (-5%)
    • Space Warrior Token: Reduced energy cost to 2 from 3

DISCORD

Don’t forget: We have opened the official “South Park: Phone Destroyer Discord Server”. If you’re interested in joining, click HERE.

Please review the following Terms of Use and Policies before joining the Discord, as you’ll need to agree to these terms before gaining access.
    Ubisoft Terms of Use: https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/
    Ubisoft Privacy Policy: https://legal.ubi.com/privacypolicy/
    Discord Community Guidelines: https://discordapp.com/guidelines
    Discord Terms of Service: https://discordapp.com/terms

That’s all the news I’ve got to share at the moment. If you have any comments, concerns, or questions, please let us know! We’re always happy to hear from you!

Until next time, we’ll see you on the streets of South Park!

-Your Community Team!

UbiBuck_'s Avatar Community Developer

Developer Update: Upgrade week is here!

Hello everyone! It’s Buck, back again with a brand new Developer Update! We’ve got tons of fun news to share with you this week, so let’s get started!

THIS WEEK

First things first! Here’s our new Weekly Timetable:

We’ve got a week full of events, starting today! From Monday to Thursday we’ve got four 24-hour events that will all have DOUBLE materials, as well as a second chance to grab some of the freshest fashions you may have missed the first time around! These are all card use events, so do your best to use those boosted cards to climb the legendary leaderboards before the season ends, next week.

On Wednesday, our Challenge Mode will be focused on your 4 favorite boys, during the Friends Challenge, all Kenny, Cartman, Stan and Kyle cards will cost 1 less than usual! Let’s see what awesome deck combinations you can come up with to take advantage of this!

Friday will bring us our weekend event as usual and will continue the theme of upgrade materials, with our UPGRADE MANIA, as well as a very special outfit to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the cinematic classic "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut"!

As always, Team Wars is on-going, so be sure to get your votes in and collect those Bottle Caps!

The points for the weekend event will be the same as previous token collection events.

BALANCE CHANGES

As you're all aware, the team is hard at work on a BRAND NEW theme! The Design team is laser-focused on releasing this theme, in the middle of next month. There will be more new cards released than we've ever done at one time! There will be a total of 10 cards on launch. As a result of this, the Design team is putting forward a few small changes for the next balance patch.

• Witch Doctor Token: Base HP reduced to 352 from 370 (-5%)
    • Space Warrior Token: Reduced energy cost to 2 from 3

DISCORD

Don’t forget: We have opened the official “South Park: Phone Destroyer Discord Server”. If you’re interested in joining, click HERE.

Please review the following Terms of Use and Policies before joining the Discord, as you’ll need to agree to these terms before gaining access.
    Ubisoft Terms of Use: https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/
    Ubisoft Privacy Policy: https://legal.ubi.com/privacypolicy/
    Discord Community Guidelines: https://discordapp.com/guidelines
    Discord Terms of Service: https://discordapp.com/terms

That’s all the news I’ve got to share at the moment. If you have any comments, concerns, or questions, please let us know! We’re always happy to hear from you!

Until next time, we’ll see you on the streets of South Park!

-Your Community Team!

Shaman Token has been abandoned FeelsBadMan

Another dev update, another week without any specifics of the new theme, great.
    I mean, yeah, we get 10 cards at launch. But that's bad news, considering that you need 12 to make a deck, and the other main themes have 24+.
    Seriously, this is getting more & more disappointing the closer we get to the release date.

Wouldn't that make space warrior token the most op 2 cost card?

Why is there not a single mention of either Dragon Slayer Red or Incan Craig?

When are you guys going to fix the "cannot find opponent" bug leading to losses in Team Wars? How long are you going to ignore this issue?

Also, some obvious bugs that have never been fixed. Medusa Snakes work about 50% of time; they either don't appear or are frozen in one place half the time. Pope Timmy revives the wrong unit 5% of time.

Why does it take so long to address the most obvious things that need to be fixed? Why are the most significant problems not being addressed?

developers don't give a **** about your opinion, that's all, they only listen to whales

The Space Warrior Token buff - YAY! he's been such a disappointing card for so long. at least at 2 cost, the energy cost reflects the 'meh' feeling we all get when we use him

Witch Doctor Token Nerf - WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! cry emoji* :-( - although tbh 5% isn't really going to make any difference. I have him at lvl4 & a 5% health nerf reduces his HP by about 60 & his charge power by about 30 - I can live with that

I'm actually quite surprised - I recently got blood elf to lvl6 - I was expecting you guys to nerf her as soon as I levelled her up haha. I guess I'll keep using her then :-)

Wait, why not make Shaman token a 2 cost instead of space warrior? Space warrior token is alot easier to use than Shaman, Making Shaman a 2 cost would make up is super situational ability. If it's not too late, is it possible to inform the team to make Shaman Token a 2 cost unit before the balance update? If it's not too much trouble.
     2 people found this helpful

JMS84's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by ExistentialSprk Go to original post
    Another dev update, another week without any specifics of the new theme, great.
    I mean, yeah, we get 10 cards at launch. But that's bad news, considering that you need 12 to make a deck, and the other main themes have 24+.
    Seriously, this is getting more & more disappointing the closer we get to the release date.
    I would like them to tell us too. You know someone is going to datamine them and trash the surprise. I’d rather it come from RedLynx. As for only 10 cards there will definitely be more to come. Who plays all 1 theme anyway.

I like the balances WDT too OP even for a legendary.

SWT buff is going to be great for sci-fi

I hope devs look at shaman token. He needs to be at 2 or maybe his ability warcry or both warcry and charged.

Can we get some more info on the weekend event “Upgrade Mania”?? Y’all have been giving us the bare minimum for event info lately, not even providing the totals to complete (“same as previous events” if anything). I know what they are, but newer players may not. And for the weekday card use events, why not provide the cards? Would allow us to plan potential upgrades a bit easier.

Bottom line, what exactly are we playing for in the weekend event?

So again, we will pretend that Incan and SOMM aren't just clearing boards but let's nerf WDT?!?!! WHAT???? You seem to completely disregard the community and their input. I have not heard anyone complain about WDT ....I will NEVER understand what the process is for these balance changes....they never seem to make sense....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►