Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Developer

Maintenance - June 25th, 2019 [COMPLETE]

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, June 25th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 2 hours.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team
     1 people found this helpful

For what, if you don't mind us asking. The last maintenance, I lost my ALPS GOD roll chest piece and a guy in my clan lost his Nemesis. Well, that was actually TU4. So what can we expect for this update? FPS fix? Anything like that? Thanks

Originally Posted by chacachaca88 Go to original post
    For what, if you don't mind us asking. The last maintenance, I lost my ALPS GOD roll chest piece and a guy in my clan lost his Nemesis. Well, that was actually TU4. So what can we expect for this update? FPS fix? Anything like that? Thanks
    Sorry, I thought this was Div2. My apologies for the wrong forum!

It is for division 2 lol

Nevermind u right

Well actually i did read tweet correctly its for division 2 so i dunno

And honestly you guys should just come out n say what you intend to fix or not it would do alote of good as far as feed back on what was fixed and still needs to be. I noticed patch notes aren't accurate at all we find stuff not mentioned like the new inventory ui work done. Also makes it seem like you are being deceptive to some and stealth nerfing or buffing things. I honestly think game is doing great but i do dislike not knowing what you are aware of or not bugs wise hence saying u will tell us after. Never seen a developer behave in this manner.
     3 people found this helpful

Stealth buffing things Again like Buddy and Lucy ?

Originally Posted by chefie Go to original post
    Stealth buffing things Again like Buddy and Lucy ?
    Thats a bug you moron!!

It would be great if you stated what you were intending to address in the fix. We all understand that it’s a complex process and sometimes not everything goes to plan. Also, when making changes please remember that effects of buffs to NPCs e.g. are multiplied on console over pc. Buddy and Lucy are now very challenging (but possible) but the NPC buff has made Razor nigh on impossible on console.