Originally Posted by Wknight219 Go to original post
    Thats a bug you moron!!
    Well did you look the word up in a dictionary ? btw They haven't even said about it being a bug !Just that raid wasn't buffed or touched on TU4 update

did u all know thats the Division 1 Forum here?

OxIdOAC's Avatar Senior Member
    i do actually.... and was pissed that they didn't do maintenance when everybody's sleeping.... today is a freaking holiday in my country ffs... i wanna play...

UbiAmper's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey everyone,

Just wanted to clarify that there was a miscommunication and this was indeed a maintenance for The Division. There was no downtime today for The Division 2.

FYI they did it with every raid boss

Originally Posted by Wknight219 Go to original post
    Thats a bug you moron!!
    Boomer heals way too fast now. The consoles in Weasel fight lock you out for like 10 seconds if you don't sync the consoles used to switch to DPS. They clearly show the message "locked" which wasn't there before. Care to enlighten how that could be a bug? Don't even get me started on buddy and lucy, not to mention the razorback fight also takes a bit longer now. Are you telling me all of these are "unintentional" or "bugs"?

OxIdOAC's Avatar Senior Member
    The game lags like crazy after maintenance... yes i mean Division 1! Unplayable....

Huh?

Can everyone read? There are separate links for division 1 and 2. Everyone is telling or crying about d2 and all y'all won't be playing for more than a year. So please just play it the way it is and leave the things to be fixed to players who'll be around for the long haul. Soo much got "fixed" about PVP that the player base for d2 is mostly meta hunters and looters. I mean play as you but quit getting them to alter things that don't even concern anything but farmers. Division is and should be geared toward farm in pve and play or be toxic in PvP. I can't stand PvP cause they took out all the builds that worked by making it impossible to use it the way we figured it out. If you go anywhere in life that isn't governed your going to get harassed by stronger people. Just accept it and don't go if it makes you cry. Last time I looked this game is m.