Connection Issue - PS4

Hey folks,

I seem to be having an issue connecting to games on my PS4. I've been playing for a few hours with no problems, but suddenly the game will not connect. I'm in Ranked matchmaking and while it says the wait time is about 30 seconds, I've been in queue for a little over 45 minutes. At the beginning, I was cancelling queue and restarting every 4 - 5 mins or so (I've seen this happen in the past and it's worked) but it doesn't seem to have done anything this time.

Thoughts?

monkey89brains's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by C9Sanguinum Go to original post
    Hey folks,

I seem to be having an issue connecting to games on my PS4. I've been playing for a few hours with no problems, but suddenly the game will not connect. I'm in Ranked matchmaking and while it says the wait time is about 30 seconds, I've been in queue for a little over 45 minutes. At the beginning, I was cancelling queue and restarting every 4 - 5 mins or so (I've seen this happen in the past and it's worked) but it doesn't seem to have done anything this time.

Thoughts?
    From experience on PS4 I know at certain times of the day (or night) that I cannot find a game. Usually early morning between midnight and 10am. There is just literally no one playing I assume. I've noticed the game is kind of dying on PS4, and this is gold rank so there should be plenty of people.

If that doesn't seem right to you my PS4 also likes to change NAT tyoe on me which has caused issues before, running a connection test usually fixes it.

If that doesnt work, sorry bro Im out of ideas.