Leaning without ads on console

I found a good video where guy explains how ubisoft could make leaning without ads on console. We console players want to lean without ads like PC version!!! https://youtu.be/oKDccmaWQbY
     1 people found this helpful

This would be a great addition to the game and make everyone happy so naturally they wont do it

monkey89brains's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by WhackyClock Go to original post
    This would be a great addition to the game and make everyone happy so naturally they wont do it
    Haha. Maybe next generation. Though I'm really not feeling buying yet another console. Might just switch to PC completely after the console change.

Originally Posted by monkey89brains Go to original post
    Haha. Maybe next generation. Though I'm really not feeling buying yet another console. Might just switch to PC completely after the console change.
    At the moment I feel that shooters in general ever one should stay away from with the rise in mouse and keyboards on consoles its not a safe space for none cheaters and pc is just as bad with aim bots and wall hacks and even killing you during the prep faze and Ubisoft inability to deal with these problems its pushing me away form shooters all to gether as it not just Ubisoft but most shooters and filled with it you have the mouse and keyboard get good scub on consoles. And prue our right hacking on pc and games makes dont care after thay got ur money only time thay want to care is when season pass renewal comes up

Insevin's Avatar Senior Member