feffreyfeffrey's Avatar Banned

Can we talk about the legit stat of the game?

This season alone tells me that nobody on the Siege team communicate with each other and that's understandable.
    We are being put on the back burner as this game has been out quite sometime and they need to move on.
    It feels like they're forced to continue this game rather than having a compassion for it.

Glitches on top of glitches directly ignore the needs of their player base with no real changes in sight

They do not pay attention to the forums and I doubt they play their own game.

The community just gets worse and worse
    Anything below Gold isn't worth the effort as they're actively ruining the game at a astonishing rate and Ubisoft notice this.
    Theyre trash players down their who look for exploits. Almost all of them are unable to think for themselves just a bunch of Bots

No wonder the Siege Devs have turned their backs on us
     1 people found this helpful

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post
    This season alone tells me that nobody on the Siege team communicate with each other and that's understandable.
    Ah, I see. So..you're at least comfortable in the fact that you see things as they are and not what they seem to be. Good for you.

I think you're wrong, but I don't want this to come across as another 'contrarian' post..so..I guess you could be right..and your insights are being overlooked by your past presents as being a misguided fool.

Meh..mox nix mate..