Canít even continue past the first mission

So at first I downloaded the game thinking it will work fine no problem Iím going to breeze through this then onto the next game. I had many bugs and glitches from infinite loading screen to frozen. I messaged Ubisoft support on twitter for help and I tried what they suggested which worked in some ways. The game ran okay till I got to the mission aboard the ship with Haythem. I was limited to who I could talk to because certain characters gave me the infinite loading screen. Now Iím at the point where I have to investigate the crew and the very last guy is the only one with the problem and continues to loading screen me. Iíve waited for at least 10 minutes hoping it would work but no I have to shut my game down and try again. I just want to play the game and not have to redownload and rebuild the database. Please help if you can!?

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey MostAwesomeKing,

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the forums.

Is the infinite loading caused by the game going into a Loading Screen or by the PS4 itself freezing? I personally have not encountered this issue but I am happy to look into it further with you.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Swaggins Go to original post
    Hey MostAwesomeKing,

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the forums.

Is the infinite loading caused by the game going into a Loading Screen or by the PS4 itself freezing? I personally have not encountered this issue but I am happy to look into it further with you.

Hey there! Itís the game itself freezing. You loading icon is still moving and pressing certain buttons can make the music and sounds stop?