Originally Posted by Ubi-Keo Go to original post
    We have only received two reports of an issue with the Pilgrims Hood. The dev team tested this yesterday and were able to loot it as normal and it was available in their inventory so I am unsure what has happened.
    I was able to loot it, I was just asking.

Hello everybody,

I have mostly the same problem except that the pilgrim hood just disappear not only in object but in appearance too ! I'm at 99% finished at the beginning of the fate of the Atlantis !

How could I get back the item please ?

Thanks,
    Fabien

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by ender_wiggin47 Go to original post
    Hello everybody,

I have mostly the same problem except that the pilgrim hood just disappear not only in object but in appearance too ! I'm at 99% finished at the beginning of the fate of the Atlantis !

How could I get back the item please ?

Thanks,
    Fabien
    I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this. Unfortunately the dev team were unable to reproduce this issue.

The only way to get this item again would be to play the game on NG+ mode.

Pilgrim's armor garment not showing

This in the temple near Sparta. Simply the armor piece is not there. I get a helmet, a bow but after trying several times the pilgrims armor garment never shows. I have the other 4 pieces. I give up, is a waste of time, sorry.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Keo Go to original post
    We have only received two reports of an issue with the Pilgrims Hood. The dev team tested this yesterday and were able to loot it as normal and it was available in their inventory so I am unsure what has happened.
    Can somebody help me? Every time I go to any Legendary chest it's looted or something, is this a glitch?

--------------
    Regards,
    Normanj AppValley