Bug in the achievement "Old Habits" ?

So I cleaned the whole map but the achievement did not show up, I went to look if there was anything missing to do and I noticed that the synchronization points were 58/78

If I have both DLCs do I need to complete their synchronization points to achieve the achievement ?

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi there, the glitch surrounding the trigger for this achievement was updated in patch 1.1.0 which you can find more details of here.

Please make sure your content is fully installed and up to date, but if you are still missing this achievement, please feel free to provide an image showing this content up to date but your achievement still locked and we can get this looked into as soon as possible.

Old Habits

Originally Posted by Ubi-Litten Go to original post
    Hi there, the glitch surrounding the trigger for this achievement was updated in patch 1.1.0 which you can find more details of here.

Please make sure your content is fully installed and up to date, but if you are still missing this achievement, please feel free to provide an image showing this content up to date but your achievement still locked and we can get this looked into as soon as possible.
    Hey I still have the same issue and when I review the list of the items that are included in the Version 1.10 (there's no one 1.1.0) there is NO REFERENCE about the Old Habits trophy glitch, I review the information directly in mi console Update History.

I already filled all the requirements for the trophy and doesn't appear.

Please help

Ubi-Trippn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi hitokiri4,

I'm sorry to say we cant add the achievement manually please double check that the game is up to date.