UbiBorghal's Avatar Community Manager

Space Monkey Report #5 Livestream: Your Questions Answered

Hi, Space Monkeys!

During the last Space Monkey Report Live Stream, you had questions. Well, now we have answers! Check out our short recap, revisit the live stream VOD, and read the answers to some of your questions on our latest article.

Share your thoughts below!
     1 people found this helpful

Over 630 thousand space monkeys let’s goooo!! Shout out to all the space monkeys 🐒 question tho are we gonna have the ability to have a crew/clan and if so can we name our group and even have the name on our ship for design/logo??

UbiBorghal's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey, Jordan! Recruiting a crew is in the plan. I'm not sure about naming your ship, or the crew itself. I will pass your questions to the dev team!

Edit: Check the Space Monkey Report #4 at about the 23:36 mark, Guillaume and Emile discuss recruiting!

I love the idea of having a central starting point for the game with the initiation ritual with Primera. That being said, are Primera and the Gada AI one in the same? Or are they actually different characters?

Originally Posted by UbiBorghal Go to original post
    Hey, Jordan! Recruiting a crew is in the plan. I'm not sure about naming your ship, or the crew itself. I will pass your questions to the dev team!

Edit: Check the Space Monkey Report #4 at about the 23:36 mark, Guillaume and Emile discuss recruiting!
    O yes I remember this from stream haha I really love the idea of utilizing the spyglass for a lot of things around the world, Thank You!!

Proud to be among that space monkey army! Here’s to 600,000 more Loved the latest report, you guys are killing it! I’m sure the combat wasn’t touched on because it’s still being developed but I was wondering if you guys had worked out a skill tree design or if your pirate’s fighting moves will be taught by an NPC/at a Dojo, etc.
    Keep up the amazing work!

I don't like the idea that the whole population is made up of clones. I can understand that hybrids are created infertile, but I don't know how the humans can accept that a corporation has the control over all "births" and the destiny of every person without rebelling.
    I think also that in this way interesting relationships, between various characters and between family mambers, are lost...but it is also true that there would be new type of relationships

Kronox2's Avatar Junior Member
    I thought everyone becoming infertile was due to whatever happened that resulted in them going to system 3 rather than the government just making them infertile. Also it would be reasonable for them to not have the technology to create a clone that can reproduce(for all we know it may be realistically impossible to do. I know almost every futuristic game and movie considers that possible, but I don't think it really is. Not to mention if you can't reproduce across species, how can a creature made of multiple species reproduce?).

@Ray970 I think that part of the narrative is pretty much set in stone at this point. It seems like maybe this game isn't for you, bud. lol

Originally Posted by Kronox2 Go to original post
    I thought everyone becoming infertile was due to whatever happened that resulted in them going to system 3 rather than the government just making them infertile. Also it would be reasonable for them to not have the technology to create a clone that can reproduce(for all we know it may be realistically impossible to do. I know almost every futuristic game and movie considers that possible, but I don't think it really is. Not to mention if you can't reproduce across species, how can a creature made of multiple species reproduce?).
    Ok, but I meant that people would rebel if a corporation had control over their destiny (not that it made them voluntarily infertile).