Inside job escape bug

I finished the mission, up until i had to leave the prison. I went to Irwins truck, and after a bit of driving. He crashes into a roadblock, since i can't do anything in the back of the truck. I can just look at him holding still at the roadblock after hitting it. I tried reloading the last checkpoint, but it just puts me back right before i enter his truck.

Update

Got through the roadblock after 10 tries, but then i glich out of the truck. And i gives me: "mission failed, left mission area".

Ubi-Orion's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there Lolminator. Welcome to the forums!

If this is still occurring if possible can you send us a video showing what's happening with this mission so we can take a look? We have had an issue reported with this mission previously but this sounds like a different issue.

Inside job glitch

I can :
    * talk to Irwin
    * Stash weapons
    * get in the back of the truck
    THEN WHEN ARRIVING AT THE HELICOPTER AND IRWIN FINISHING HIS DIALOG I'M STUCK IN THE TRUCK . WHAT THE ????

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by T-pleasure78 Go to original post
    I can :
    * talk to Irwin
    * Stash weapons
    * get in the back of the truck
    THEN WHEN ARRIVING AT THE HELICOPTER AND IRWIN FINISHING HIS DIALOG I'M STUCK IN THE TRUCK . WHAT THE ????
    Hey T-pleasure78,

Is there any possibility you could forward us a video showing this glitch?

Same issue

Just hit this same issue, very annoying! No point in continuing the game unless fixed?

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by VeEds1 Go to original post
    Just hit this same issue, very annoying! No point in continuing the game unless fixed?
    We're more than happy to look into this, but before this gets passed along, is there any possibility you can send us video showing the bug?