UbiBuck_'s Avatar Community Developer

Developer Update: Swashbuckler Red!

Hello everyone! It’s Buck, back again with a brand new Developer Update! We’ve got tons of fun news to share with you this week, so let’s get started!

THIS WEEK

First things first! Here’s our new Weekly Timetable:

We’ve got a fantastic week ahead for you all! On Tuesday, we’ll have an Adventure themed 24 Hour event, which will give you some nice upgrade items before the new Adventure card coming this weekend!

On Wednesday, our Challenge Mode is the Discord Community Challenge! Some of the best Challenge Mode players have come together to create 4 pre-made decks that you’ll all be using this week. Join the DISCORD to participate in the discussion and get some more information about the Challenge!

Friday will bring us our weekend event as usual, and this time we’ll be featuring BRAND NEW CARD, Swashbuckler Red.

Swashbuckler Red is a 4 cost, EPIC Fighter, in the Adventure Theme. She has the ability to attract enemies, which can be a great defensive tool and can put an instant stop to Dougie

There are several videos, showcasing her sweet new ability! Check them out!

As always, Team Wars is on-going, so be sure to get your votes in and collect those Bottle Caps!

The points for the weekend event will be the same as previous token collection events.

ETERNITY GEMS

As many of you have noticed, you’ve been getting these sweet “Eternity Gems” leading up to the new theme release in July. These will be a temporary currency to help you boost your collection when the new theme releases. You’ll have a special section in the shop, where you can purchase various packs with the Eternity Gems. Make sure you’re collecting as many of these as you can, New Kid!

PVP LADDER CHANGES

On Tuesday, June 18th we’ll be implementing some improvements to the PvP ladder. Every player will now have a dynamic ‘floor’ which will affect how much skill rating you can lose each season. This means you’ll only be able to lose 700 skill rating from your highest earned. In the Legendary Arena, this will reset each season, with the monthly reset. There will also be a minimum Skill rating, based on your New Kid level.

These changes will require server maintenance, so we’ll bring the servers down for maintenance starting at 8 AM UTC tomorrow. The maintenance is expected to last around 45 minutes.

DISCORD

Don’t forget: We have opened the official “South Park: Phone Destroyer Discord Server”. If you’re interested in joining, click HERE.

Please review the following Terms of Use and Policies before joining the Discord, as you’ll need to agree to these terms before gaining access.
    Ubisoft Terms of Use: https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/
    Ubisoft Privacy Policy: https://legal.ubi.com/privacypolicy/
    Discord Community Guidelines: https://discordapp.com/guidelines
    Discord Terms of Service: https://discordapp.com/terms

That’s all the news I’ve got to share at the moment. If you have any comments, concerns, or questions, please let us know! We’re always happy to hear from you!

Until next time, we’ll see you on the streets of South Park!

-Your Community Team!
     1 people found this helpful

UbiBuck_'s Avatar Community Developer

Developer Update: Swashbuckler Red!

Hello everyone! It’s Buck, back again with a brand new Developer Update! We’ve got tons of fun news to share with you this week, so let’s get started!

THIS WEEK

First things first! Here’s our new Weekly Timetable:

We’ve got a fantastic week ahead for you all! On Tuesday, we’ll have an Adventure themed 24 Hour event, which will give you some nice upgrade items before the new Adventure card coming this weekend!

On Wednesday, our Challenge Mode is the Discord Community Challenge! Some of the best Challenge Mode players have come together to create 4 pre-made decks that you’ll all be using this week. Join the DISCORD to participate in the discussion and get some more information about the Challenge!

Friday will bring us our weekend event as usual, and this time we’ll be featuring BRAND NEW CARD, Swashbuckler Red.

Swashbuckler Red is a 4 cost, EPIC Fighter, in the Adventure Theme. She has the ability to attract enemies, which can be a great defensive tool and can put an instant stop to Dougie

There are several videos, showcasing her sweet new ability! Check them out!

As always, Team Wars is on-going, so be sure to get your votes in and collect those Bottle Caps!

The points for the weekend event will be the same as previous token collection events.

ETERNITY GEMS

As many of you have noticed, you’ve been getting these sweet “Eternity Gems” leading up to the new theme release in July. These will be a temporary currency to help you boost your collection when the new theme releases. You’ll have a special section in the shop, where you can purchase various packs with the Eternity Gems. Make sure you’re collecting as many of these as you can, New Kid!

PVP LADDER CHANGES

On Tuesday, June 18th we’ll be implementing some improvements to the PvP ladder. Every player will now have a dynamic ‘floor’ which will affect how much skill rating you can lose each season. This means you’ll only be able to lose 700 skill rating from your highest earned. In the Legendary Arena, this will reset each season, with the monthly reset. There will also be a minimum Skill rating, based on your New Kid level.

These changes will require server maintenance, so we’ll bring the servers down for maintenance starting at 8 AM UTC tomorrow. The maintenance is expected to last around 45 minutes.

DISCORD

Don’t forget: We have opened the official “South Park: Phone Destroyer Discord Server”. If you’re interested in joining, click HERE.

Please review the following Terms of Use and Policies before joining the Discord, as you’ll need to agree to these terms before gaining access.
    Ubisoft Terms of Use: https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/
    Ubisoft Privacy Policy: https://legal.ubi.com/privacypolicy/
    Discord Community Guidelines: https://discordapp.com/guidelines
    Discord Terms of Service: https://discordapp.com/terms

That’s all the news I’ve got to share at the moment. If you have any comments, concerns, or questions, please let us know! We’re always happy to hear from you!

Until next time, we’ll see you on the streets of South Park!

-Your Community Team!

g.Feco's Avatar Member
    Hello! On my mini account I have a fairly high NK level (17) because I'm donating in my team, and upgrading almost all cards by now to friendly level, yet, I do not have any lvl 4 epics or 5 rares or 6 commons yet. This is why I think the NK level just by itself could be misleading big time (I also see lvl 13 NKs with many lvl 4 epics and high rares, commons, also know that some do not donate not to gain xp, and most likely don't upgrade anything just main deck). Have you thought about this? Thank you.
     2 people found this helpful

She basically sounds like Zen Cartman. (And I love how she’s fighting Ike on the card art lol)

That Swashbuckler Red sounds very OP. If there are lots of enemies getting close to your NK, you can send your Swashbuckler Red to the center of the field and the enemies, even if they are going to hit your NK, will turn around and walk to your Swashbuckler Red...Adventure is getting a really OP card, besides of Incan Craig, buffed Pocahontas Randy...

Originally Posted by UbiBuck_ Go to original post
    PVP LADDER CHANGES

This sounds like major fun. Isn't the correct order to balance your game first? Now if you picked the wrong themes, which got annihilated by "balance changes", you get stuck with a high lvl NK, having to play high in the ladders and no chance to win anything, because the game became free roll for Mystic/Fantasy.

I'm a level 18 NK, with no level 6+ cards, about 5 level 5 cards (all Commons), no level 3+ Legendaries, and about 5 level 4 Epics. As you can see, my cards aren't upgraded very much for my level. (I level up every card a bit; that's why my NK is level 18.) How badly will this new ranking mechanic punish me for this?

Based on new kid level????

i have very big new kid level, ive donated very much cards when i started. I have nk 21, no level 6 rares, only one lvl 6 common, and few commons at 5. Only a few rares at 5. The minimum skill rating based on new kid level is a joke. You cant be serious, i have no way of getting my level lower to match my cards or undonating cards and getting them back to level up my cards.

With these pvp ladder changes I think the points required to complete token collection events should be lowered.

A stop to dougie?

I'm sure you remember that dougie has an insane amount of damage for a rare head hunting assassin (a bit ridiculous don't you think?) and that he'll just melt the new card. With all glitches going on, are you sure that dougie just won't dash forward after killing swashbuckler? You're better off carrying transmorgify just in case the opponent is carrying Kyle of the drow elves or paladin butters, an energy loss but definitely more effectective than using this new card for that. I agree with the others that new kid level should not affect their skill rating for the most part. What I mean by that is. A person shouldn't see a lvl 22 or higher new kid down in silver ranking.

I don’t like the idea of the pvp ladder change, if this is to stop deranking look at what you do not do what ch is get rid of cheaters, your points system is messed up you take over a 100 points for loss, that is not our fault, clearly it is your fault. Matchmaking is 100% your fault it is terrible.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►