Thread: NG+? | Forums

NG+?

Ok I just finished the game and I cant do a NG+? when I first started the game I opened the ACP and then I didn't do anything just backed out. And like I said I cant start a ng+. if that's the case that's pretty ****ty of that .

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey there Bowaddict4L,

Yes you can definitely play New Game Plus in Origins! If you are having issues figuring out how to start New Game +, please check out the page Here.

thanks for the reply but no it doesn't work. Maybe I wasn't clear enough my whole first game play was through the ACP even though I left everything by default. At one point I was level 21 through the ACP save file and I had the original save Pre ACP at level 16, I deleted that . maybe that is the reason, but no matter I started a fresh new game because this game is ****ing awesome. I decided to play through the whole franchise in Chronical order. If I ever get there lol I put over 300 plus hrs. on Odyessey.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Bowaddict4L Go to original post
    thanks for the reply but no it doesn't work. Maybe I wasn't clear enough my whole first game play was through the ACP even though I left everything by default. At one point I was level 21 through the ACP save file and I had the original save Pre ACP at level 16, I deleted that . maybe that is the reason, but no matter I started a fresh new game because this game is ****ing awesome. I decided to play through the whole franchise in Chronical order. If I ever get there lol I put over 300 plus hrs. on Odyessey.
    Hey there,

Hmmm that's strange. It should definitely work for you if you completed the main story of Origins! Although with what you described, there may have been a glitch somewhere that caused the completion not to trigger. Can you please reach out to our Support Team so they can look into this for you?

Regardless of this issue you are running into, I am very happy to hear that you are enjoying the game so much!