Slightly smaller goals, scoring equal to number of individual laps.

So this was extremely fun, I can imagine the customisation and extras that will come with it will be nice also.

As for tweaks to make the release product have longevity, I would suggest things I have described in the title of this post.

Smaller goals, but only slightly.
    • Goals are generally easy to shoot into, and the game has only been playable for a few days. I'd suggest making them slightly smaller at release. Another idea that popped up to me was to change the goal size based on rank or skill level. You wouldn't want new guys coming in a year after release not being able to score goals, so maybe the goal size changes based on the skill level of the players in the game. Esports goals would be significantly smaller than casual players new to the game in social matches.

Scoring and time
    • Games can be finished in under a minute. This shouldn't be the case. Number of laps should directly correlate to the number of points scored. If you are going to win the game off of one shot, you should have to do 5 laps. It's either that or raise the score-to-win to either 7 or 10. Also, time should be more of a factor than it has been in the beta. Excitement comes from being down in a one possession game with time expiring more so than it does knowing you could win the game with one shot in the first minute. You want your players to feel that excitement as much as possible, it will keep them coming back to the game more than simply winning or losing will.

Dodge tweak
    • Self explanatory and news to nobody who has seen anything to do with this game. The dodging feature is neat, but over powered. There needs to be a better balance between offensive dodge and the ability to pass, and the defenses ability to tackle and intercept. I think it's pretty close to where it needs to be, but maybe we could take a couple of metres off of the distance that a dodge yields, and remove the invulnerability. If you aim to tackle where the attacking player is dodging into, you should force the ball loose, he should not be immune simply because he pressed the button even if the defender calculates the tackle time and direction correctly.

All in all, very promising, can't wait to play again!

Scoring and time

Games can be finished in under a minute. This shouldn't be the case. Number of laps should directly correlate to the number of points scored. If you are going to win the game off of one shot, you should have to do 5 laps. It's either that or raise the score-to-win to either 7 or 10. Also, time should be more of a factor than it has been in the beta. Excitement comes from being down in a one possession game with time expiring more so than it does knowing you could win the game with one shot in the first minute. You want your players to feel that excitement as much as possible, it will keep them coming back to the game more than simply winning or losing will.
    I agree a little. On one side, when someone manages to do 3 rounds, they deserv it. On the other hand, a scoring system for 6 or 10 points with either 1 / 3 / 5 or 1 / 3 / 7 would be more reliable as you always have to make at least 2 goals and you still get a good lead if you manage to score 3 rounds.

For one team starting on the spawn of the ball I would suggest the goal (and the counting of the rounds) to be opend after (maybe) a minute.