Feedback for the 3,000 fan club

I love this game so much. The scoring is great and I love how simple it is to play while still having a high skill sealing. Here is what I would improve.

PC Controls: The simple way to fix this is let us remap keys. The game is almost unplayable without this feature.

Passing: I think what I really need is to be told the rules on passing. Is it effected by RNG, Distance, speed, direction or an inviable among reticle? Sometimes it auto targets and sometimes you just yeet the ball.

Ball Carrier: This might be a bad idea but you might want to add a slight speed debuff when carrying the the ball. This would encourage team play and make defense a little easier.

Drafting boost: I feel like drafting behind should maybe give you a little more boost.

Tackling: I’d like to see the hit-boxes for tackling be made a little bigger but also make it where you lose speed after a missed tackle/dodge.

Speedometer: Please add MPH as an option.

Characters: Let us change between character models in between matches.

Practice with bots and custom games: I’d love to be able to practice vs bots and create a match where I play against one or two of my friends.

Keep up the good work. Y’all having something here with this game.
     4 people found this helpful

Ball carrier speed debuff is a pretty good idea.

Originally Posted by LieutenantTex Go to original post
    Passing: I think what I really need is to be told the rules on passing. Is it effected by RNG, Distance, speed, direction or an inviable among reticle? Sometimes it auto targets and sometimes you just yeet the ball.
    I agree. The passing system seems random and is not really satisfying as it is right now. I think it would be a great idea to make the pass more accurate the longer you hold the button, depending on the distance. This way, making a more accurate pass compared to the risk of being tackled would be more tangible.
     1 people found this helpful

i feel like the passing system is predictive rather than rng. say like a pass from the other bend while your teammate is moving at a certain speed. it feels like the pass is trying to predict where your team mate is going, but fails horribly. its more accurate when the person you're passing it to is either standing still, or right next to you