Are Rage Quitters Still Penalized?

So hopped on MP just now, and all 4 matches i played every single rider quit at the finish line of the 3rd track. The damn match was over, and i was denied my points 4 times due to this. Since i dont Rage Quit, i figured id check and see. The system in place for season 1 was good for this kind of thing. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I agree. It's frustrating winning a match or two and players quit and then you're forcibly removed because you get a notice that there are not enough players to continue. So not sure if the rage quitters are being penalized but the winners are essentially being penalized as well.

Yeah, especially when everyone is across the finish line on the 3rd round, and the other 4 people im matched with quit before the results screen where i get points. Im literally one screen away, and they all bail out. Definitely nerve racking!

UbiSc0ttie's Avatar Community Representative
    I'm not too sure about this, however I'll look into it for you guys.

- Scottie

Originally Posted by UbiSc0ttie Go to original post
    I'm not too sure about this, however I'll look into it for you guys.

- Scottie
    I looked into it for you, they are not, you lose zero points for quitting any time. You can just play all the way to the end of the 3rd round and quit before the finish if you know you're going to lose points and nothing. It's hard to get more than 1 or 2 people finishing, ends up screwing the last couple places that would have finished in the middle of the group and not lost points

Damn this sux. I know Season 1 did penalize quitters, so i saw a lot less of this. Now, 1 out of every 3 MP rounds i play ends like this. Sad...