I havenít paid for Helix Credits and Iím currently in 5th place with about 1.3m. I do have an active subscription which might help a bit as the tickets refill faster.
    In this event Iíve used helix credits for 2 ticket refills (600 HC). I could get another but seeing as I canít get Kassandra to rank 5 this event and Iím pretty much guaranteed to get Alexios to rank 4 Iím saving them.

I have Horacio at rank 4 and both gold characters at rank 3. All other heroes are at rank 5. Rosa gives a 175% bonus and everyone else 150%. If all your non-gold characters are rank 4 you will be getting less points per mission.

I would suggest that you get Rosa, Inigo and Faris to rank 5 ASAP using their legacy missions. And make sure you complete the animus challenges, daily objectives and collect the daily rewards to collect as much free HC as possible.

Region 5 coming out is great but is there a plan to restore assassins abilities in auto play mode. Lock pickers donít pick and traps donít get disarmed and it has been this way for months. I donít have a lot of time to play, though I play daily due to work. Or was this a permanent nerf?
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by zebolam Go to original post
    Region 5 coming out is great but is there a plan to restore assassins abilities in auto play mode. Lock pickers don’t pick and traps don’t get disarmed and it has been this way for months. I don’t have a lot of time to play, though I play daily due to work. Or was this a permanent nerf?
    Currently, Auto Mode calculates the action it uses based on a number of factors to determine the highest probability of successfully completing the room and overall mission. We do hope to improve Auto Mode to include lockpicking chests and disarming traps in the future.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Bumble Go to original post
    Currently, Auto Mode calculates the action it uses based on a number of factors to determine the highest probability of successfully completing the room and overall mission. We do hope to improve Auto Mode to include lockpicking chests and disarming traps in the future.
    Thank you for sharing this. I created a thread a few days ago in the "Gameplay Questions" sub forum, asking about the "Auto" logic.

I do also hope that Auto Mode gets improved. Some of the weird things I noticed that doesn't seem to contribute to completing rooms and the overall mission:

- choosing a healer to clear out rooms when the other two party members are a tank, dps or assassin
    - going back to rooms already bypassed
    - choosing the wrong hero to free run, climb, jump over obstacles when other party members have the navigation skills
    - with Aguilar, Auto doesn't seem to like to use his throwing knives to gain initiative; it always prefers to run straight up to the enemy and slash
    - another thing, there doesn't seem to be any consistency in the actions and path it takes

I'm encouraged to hear that the team does have improving Auto Mode on their radar, I can't wait for it.
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Bumble Go to original post
    Apparently it is not working properly. There is nothing more absurd, that Gaspar entering the room to fight a guard face-to-face, leaving full HP maxed Beatrize behind...

Intel resources

I have a big annoying trouble. I play on old device iPhone 5s, and of course I have low performance. When I play for 10-20 minutes the game crashes and and after the new launch of the game intel resources disappear. This happens also with event intel resources. I donít know how much resources I lost but thatís a lot. Please make that after the new launch of the game those intel resources saved.

The game deducts the intel (or rift tokens for events) as soon as you press "start". So if you crash after you start, the resources are already deducted.

I also had previous experience with older devices crashing during the mission and losing the resources. I had to workaround it and complete one or two missions, then close the app and restart. It was still risky, but reduced the crashing. I now upgraded to a newer phone, and it does not crash anymore.

Good luck!

Уважаемые Ubisoft.
    Скажите когда же вы уже разберитесь с подбором соперников в испытаниях???
    Например введи систему рейтинга суммарной мощи братства, которая будет рассчитываться из суммы мощности всех ассассинов армии пользователя и исходя из этого параметра сервер должен подбирать соперников в испытаниях. И тогда справедливость восторжествует

Glad to hear this. FINALLY! By the August release, I shall be ready.

Currently I'm sitting at:

- 51 of 58 Heroes collected.
    - 23 of 51 Hero DNA MAXed out. (By the end of the month, I should have 26 maxed, and working on the next 2 Heroes, and since I now know that Region 5 is coming, I can finally finish Region 4 and MAX out Agular!)
    - Currently working to complete maxing out stats/gear for those MAXed Heroes.

It'll be nice to get new gear, new rooms, and just overall new stuff to do in the game!

Something I think would be nice to have and would honor Aguilar (since its the spanish brotherhood and heís the master assassin/protagonist):
    - completing region 5 story missions would ďevolveĒ him into a legendary character (as Maria is), raising his stats (more attk, defense, HP, agility and lethality) and evolving his skills (maybe rank 4 assassination and 3/4 freerun, maybe another passive)
    Just a thought, it bothers me he is a low stat, low power rare character
    Cheers!
     4 people found this helpful