Cloning bots

So i was playing roller champions when this happened. both my teammates left after orange scored once and then this happened for the remainder of the match. Saki though having a real name, was also a bot. like wouldn't shoot for goal, never goes backwards. acted just like a bot so i knew. also this person had left anyways. They all also shared the exact same movement pattern. it was weird. But yeah. there is a way to clone bots in this game, and it is by both leaving the exact time a goal is scored.... i think.... idk.... which i could of won so i could see what the end screen would of looked like with 4 players. but yeah.

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for reaching out about this. Please clarify for me: Is the issue that one of the bots had the name of the previous character or that the bots were acting in some strange manner?

One of the bots had the name of the previous player, plus there were 3 bots all on my team (team blue). they are all close together in the pic, however you can see that there were 3 bots there. In this pic is Bot_0 Bot_3 and Usaki, who is also a bot and I all on blue. Sorry for the late responce.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey A_Taxicyoutuber,

Thank you for the report!

So did the cloned bots follow the exact same movement pattern simultaneously?

Did you happen to capture a video of this?

I got the same one.

One of my teammates got disconnected and a Bot took the place. Somehow, a second bot was here too with the name of my second teammates, following the first bot has they usually do. The second teammates left too and the bot that replaced him still got his name.

So I was 1+3 bots vs 3. Naming was like : Bot_1, PlayerB, PlayerB

Same thing here. One player disconnected and out pops two bots out of nowhere

Managed to get a screenshot here when a player join and the other bot didn't leave:

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I've reported this up to the team. Thanks for reaching out and providing screenshots and further context.