Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by fifty6K Go to original post
    Appreciate the response. Opening a ticket caused more trouble than it was worth to be honest.

Ticket advice was restart xbox. That was followed by an email a few days later alerting me that if I did not go back in and open the ticket it was considered fixed. I get why that is a basic practice but don’t agree with it.

Also I’m probably on an additional mailing list of some kind because I received a flood of email spam shortly after.

All I can say is I’ve tried all fix recommendations in this thread, including uninstalling and reinstalling. No fix.

Sucks too cause I’ve been revisiting fusion lately just because of tc. From the posts here and on reddit im one of the few that prefers mantis over viper so it would be nice to run rising tc.
    Hey!

I'm sorry you have been receiving a lot of emails from us. After our last typed email, you should receive another from us (automated) after 4 days, to say the case is closing.

Our production team are still investigating why this is only affecting some Xbox players, we hope to have more information soon!

Was playing tonight and I wasn't getting this error any more. No changes made on my side. I hope it stays like this.

Nevermind. It is back to not working the majority of the time.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Sorry to hear you are still getting this error code Ted_Baxter. Can you please update your ticket 09139641 as prompted to over your ticket? Once we have that information, we can look further into it for you.

I still have this identical issue after the September update. Oddly, I just uploaded a new track and cannot download, play, or watch replays of it using Track Central because of this error. I can download and play some tracks successfully, but the “Leader 00050002” problem persists with a great many of them.

I thought for sure this would be fixed with this update. It is unbelievable that this error is still affecting players. I’m not a coder but you would think if there is an error code that it would be tied to something??? It has been more than 5 months...

Track central is more than 50% of this game. And there is going to be a user created track mid evil event or whatever coming up that I will not even get to see.

Love the game, but **** whoever is in charge of the technical issues hampering it.

If I oversaw tech issues/ support for this game I would be embarrassed to add it to my resume. Horrible.

Ubi-Gumdrops's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey fifty6K, I'm very sorry for any frustration this has caused. Our teams are investigating and hope to have more information available as soon as possible. We certainly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Well I finally got around to trying to dig into my router. I guess the problem is at least somewhat on my side. I only seem to have port 3074 open. There are a few more that are supposed to be open. I gotta reach out to my service provider or something because I can't log in to the router to change it. Note that this was what was suggested by Ubisoft support in their second email to me.

Can you post whatever those suggested instructions were?

Again I will emphasize that I can replay tracks which I played/ voted on before April. The ones that have moving physics are broken however.

All other tracks give leader error.

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support.

If you are receiving connection issues, start by testing your Xbox Live connection via the Network Test Utility on the console.

1. Start at the Xbox One main menu.
    2. Press the Menu Button.
    3. Select Settings.
    4. Select Network Settings.
    5. Select Test Network Connection.
    6. Select Test Multiplayer Connection.

Note: If you receive any errors in steps 5 and 6, please follow the on-screen prompts to resolve the issues presented.

7. Select Detailed Network Statistics if you are experiencing lag in gameplay. If your Upspeed/Downspeed are consistently not what your Internet package includes, you may need to contact your ISP.

There are three possible NAT types:

- Open NAT has no restrictions and will be able to connect with any other players.
    - Moderate NAT will have some restrictions and will be unable to communicate or play with users with a strict NAT.
    - Strict NAT may not be able to join or communicate in certain game sessions. Average matchmaking wait times will be affected.

If your NAT type is moderate or strict, please try the steps below:

1. Restart your network hardware. Turn off your Xbox One, modem and router and wait 15 - 30 seconds.
    2. Fully power up your modem.
    3. Fully power up your router.
    4. Turn on your Xbox One and test the Xbox Live connection again.

If you still have trouble then you may have a firewall interfering with your connection. Please configure the following network ports and enable UPnP through your router.

Xbox Live Required Ports
    UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
    TCP: 53, 80, 3074

Trials Rising:
    TCP: 443
    UDP: 9103, 11030, 11035

Directions for configuring network ports are specific to the software and hardware being used, and can be found by visiting the manufacturer's website.
    Please visit https://support.ubi.com/faqs/000024619 for more information.

If the issue persists, please try clearing your system cache. To clear the cache on your Xbox One, you will need to power cycle the system. Power cycling will reset the network card and clear the cache.

1. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for about 5 seconds until the light behind it turns off. This will power off the console.
    2. After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord from the back of the console, and wait 2 full minutes.
    3. Plug the console back in and turn it on using the Xbox button.

If this does not solve your problem, try placing your Xbox One in the DMZ of the router or establishing a direct connection to your modem and retry.

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000024619