UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I'm very sorry for the difficulties and frustration caused by these bugs you're encountering, Kingjai666666. Which mission are you having trouble with? Please feel free to also attach any images you have showing which chest you're having issues with, so I can look into this further with you.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Keo Go to original post
    Thanks for the feedback on this issue, I will pass this onto the dev team.
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Keo Go to original post
    I am pleased the workaround provided by ladydayana_623 has worked. I have passed this information onto the dev team as they are still investigating this issue.
    That's awesome Ubi-Keo, that you passed it to the devs! But guess what? It's 1 year later, the bug is still here and the workaround doesn't work. Really, awesome!

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by TaurusTheBlack Go to original post
    That's awesome Ubi-Keo, that you passed it to the devs! But guess what? It's 1 year later, the bug is still here and the workaround doesn't work. Really, awesome!
    Sorry for the delay on this.

I can assure you however this is with the team to investigate further.

Thank you for your patience!

Throw the dice bug

Help! My game won't load the merchandise needed to be destroyed! Any help?

Same problem here, The merchandise I'm supposed to destroy are not shown. I play on Xbox one and all responses I've found on this forum was to PS4. I tried to skip this and go to his house and found the maps but the treasures are hidden in the cave, as in I see an arrow when I use my super vision but I cannot access it to collect. I'm level 63 and still can't solve this.

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345