Stuck on a black screen when launching the game

Hello everyone,

When I try to start the game, all i get is a black screen with the build information in the lower right corner of the screen.
    As seen here:
    https://i.gyazo.com/06811dac22e07d27...2827076455.png

I already tried to verify the game files, it didn't help. Sadly i don't know what to do from now on.
    I hope you can help me.

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue with a black screen when trying to launch Roller Champions. Please let me know what GPU, CPU, RAM, and OS you have on your PC. Please perform the steps in our PC crashing FAQ and let me know if they help resolve this issue.

More information would be appreciated especially GPU, CPU, and OS. My best advice would be to update your GPU drivers.

GPU: GeForce GTX 970
    CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.40GHz
    RAM: 16GB
    Operating System: Windows 7 - 64 bit

I updated my GPU drivers, it did not fix the problem. I'm still just seeing this screen.

GPU:Radeon RX270
    CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.40GHz
    RAM: 8GB
    Operating System: Windows 7 - 64 bit

I have too same trouble

maybe try this? My friend is having the same issue with pretty much different everything (GPU: 1060, CPU: 7th gen i3, RAM: 8GB, OS: win10) so I don't think it's a hardware issue. Are you by any chance using a dual monitor setup? That's the only other thing that I can think of.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Magiluu,

Are you able to create a ticket on our website and include your MSinfo and DXDiag so the team can take a closer look?

Cheers.