Ubi-Alien's Avatar Community Manager

[E3 2019] Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Conference Presentation

Hello Ghosts,

Here you can find the E3 presentation for Ghost Recon Breakpoint, in case you missed it!

Stay frosty!

1 people found this helpful

What a sham.... no info released at all.
     1 people found this helpful

Bu.. but.. a cute dog!

The idiots have no shame. seeing how they've destroyed Tom Clancy's ideas how can they show their faces? and act proud?

Would really appreciate a better understanding of how the gear scores and loot system actually works. For example when you pick up an m4 and you already have one can you then use that m4 you just found for parts that level up the already equipped weapon, or is it you have an m4 you pick up higher level one and have to use higher level m4 and discard lower level m4? Just want some explanation and clarification. Dont mind the grind would just like the grind to make sense rather than tossing weapons just part them out.

I understand how gear score is seperate from cosmetic gear.

Originally Posted by Sloankedder Go to original post
    Would really appreciate a better understanding of how the gear scores and loot system actually works. For example when you pick up an m4 and you already have one can you then use that m4 you just found for parts that level up the already equipped weapon, or is it you have an m4 you pick up higher level one and have to use higher level m4 and discard lower level m4? Just want some explanation and clarification. Dont mind the grind would just like the grind to make sense rather than tossing weapons just part them out.
    From what i can tell you, you can sell the old m4 for Skell credits. I dont know if you can dismantle weapons.

I'm Tier One at GRW;
    I conquered the blue Exo-Suit;
    Only one trophy away from the Platinum Trophy at PS4 (melee kill an enemy that was hurt by another player);
    Some people are saying that I was the very first person to pre-ordered the Ultimate edition for PS4;
    I'm ranked at the top 5% of players since November 2018 and...

And yes, I'm very disappointed with the E3 presentation. Have you heard any news about the PvP? Have you see any innovations on the gameplay? Have you noticed that the security cabins are the very same from GRW? Have you noticed that the "hunted and hunting" situation is the very same as GRW?

I'm very disappointed with the E3 presentation of Ghost Recon Breakpoint. Very disappointed...

Mate. Literally anyone who has brain cells knows this game has flopped. Everything from wildlands is a cut and paste job, no improvement. They just seem to have added some awful new features. Levelled and rarity of guns (like this is some fortnite BS with green blue and purple coloured rarities), you can pick up flowers for that special ops experience. Clothing now dictates how good your accuracy is or how many bullets you can withstand and affects your overall level (I can find a teeshirt with a better armour, speed or accuracy or whatever stupid rating it is that's better than a plated tac vest). Level 81 sneakers.. cooooool. Enemy AI look like they worsened since wildlands. It's like fighting a bunch or 3rd graders only now they have some unlimited health cheat. Sad times for GHOST RECON.

my opinion

That's was really great Conference! My favorite part was about https://yesportsbet.com/, think, I will visit this conference and other esports conferences next year.