Released in 04/10/2020

Subway

Original track created by Synapsis in Trials Evolution
    Ninja Difficulty
    Released in 04/14/2020

All feedback is welcome!

UbiSc0ttie's Avatar Community Representative
    What's going on @DudozinoUziko!

Thanks for sharing your track, I enjoyed watching.

- Scottie

This track looks really good but im too bad and cant pass it. I would love to see an extreme version for the noobs like me

Originally Posted by Monstified Go to original post
    This track looks really good but im too bad and cant pass it. I would love to see an extreme version for the noobs like me
    Thanks! There are 2 uploads already. Make sure that you downloaded the track 鉄tray Bullets, not 鉄tray Bullet. You can pass it.

Hey Dudo! Great work on your latest creation. I'm looking forward to building tracks together, although I guess you'll need to get an xbox to make team tracks. Thanks for all the hard work, ML

Originally Posted by MurdocLoch Go to original post
    Hey Dudo! Great work on your latest creation. I'm looking forward to building tracks together, although I guess you'll need to get an xbox to make team tracks. Thanks for all the hard work, ML
    Thank you, my friend! About the xbox, there is a possibility. Our team account is my goal now.
     1 people found this helpful

I need to upgrade my system too, still getting spiked around by the OG XBONE... Indie dev studio seeks funding for team tracks. good goal.

Id throw some serious money at that. If a bunch of ya'll OG builders started a team to build together, the possibilites and content could be endless Still, very happy to have yall putting out quality tracks!

Originally Posted by calculusman1084 Go to original post
    Id throw some serious money at that. If a bunch of ya'll OG builders started a team to build together, the possibilites and content could be endless Still, very happy to have yall putting out quality tracks!
    Didn't Doughnut say something about a community built trials game on the latest episode of the trials podcast? I know a few OG builders between my Voltron mates & the BROKEN REPLAY crew. Perhaps if the community pools enough talent & experience we can create something with a little less coin & a lot more soul.

Here's my 1f run on Stray Bullets

Certainly an advance and everyone would get out winning, guys.

Thanks for captation, Murdoc! It's in the OP now.