Roller Champions freezing at black screen with build data

Very excited to try this game, however when launched the game stops at a black screen with build data in the bottom right corner, labeled pre alpha.

I am running Win7, and all of my hardware exceeds the requirements. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was only able to find this mentioned in one thread on a different website (of course the demo just dropped what, two hours ago?)

UbiArcane's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello, exe_1623!

Welcome to the forums! I am sorry about this issue with Roller Champions. Let's see what we can do to get you rolling properly. First, would you complete these steps and also verify your game files. After completing those steps, I would recommend starting Uplay in administrator mode. Please update me with the results!

I've done all on the list, verified files and ran both the game and Uplay in admin mode. Still unable to get past the build data page.

Thank you for the swift response!

Thank you for the update! Would you please create a case with our team and upload a msinfo and dxdiag? Once you have done so, please let me know the case number.

Case created. Case number is 09051319.

Thank you!

I’m having the exact same issue. After the intro video it will just crash.

Originally Posted by bfljr91888 Go to original post
    I'm not even getting that far. Just an immediate black screen with the build data, no intro video or anything.

Originally Posted by exe_1623 Go to original post
    Case created. Case number is 09051319.

Thank you!
    Thank you for the update! I see that your RadeonSettings.exe is experiencing some crashes on your systems. Would you please making sure it's drivers are up to date? If the issue persists, please do a clean installation.

Originally Posted by bfljr91888 Go to original post
    Hello! Sorry for any inconvenience with this issue! Would you please clarify what troubleshooting steps you have tried already?

I switched to an nVidia card and never removed the Radeon software. I have now done that, yet the problem persists. I'm at a complete loss.