SofaJockey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Akheira Go to original post
    ...Last year was Ghost recon: Breakpoint (without Steam),... just read about it ... (I'm glad I missed it )
    I had a couple of hundred enjoyable hours in that game. You shouldn't believe all the nonsense people talk on the internet.

Regardless of Breakpoint's sales, it will have been a more profitable release for Ubi because it was not released on Steam.

Originally Posted by SofaJockey Go to original post
    I had a couple of hundred enjoyable hours in that game. You shouldn't believe all the nonsense people talk on the internet.

Regardless of Breakpoint's sales, it will have been a more profitable release for Ubi because it was not released on Steam.
    A couple of hundred hours? Probably a singleplayer.

More platforms = more profitable? How profitable will Cyberpunk 2077 be after those years of development? Yet it is on Steam and CDPR have GOG. They can why not Ubisoft? Because it's not profitable,... ?

One thing is for sure, cross platform gaming is the future.

Originally Posted by Donarch12 Go to original post
    One thing is for sure, cross platform gaming is the future.
    yeah and all games in one platform too

naero2's Avatar Junior Member
    Epic store is the devil. I might put up with ubi store but its a non issue. By the time this releases ill be tired of Diablo 5. The good news is my kids will be grown and moved out leaving me more time to game. Ill slap on that new GnR cd and gametime !

Its just easier for lot of people to get games organized and i mean u have all your games in one place. Couple platforms would be okay...Steam, ps4, microsoft store, maybe even ubisoft forum but more would be kinda annoying. and maybe that too steam is very trustable place, not saying ubisoft, microsoft store and ps4 store is not but yeah u get a point..