Same issue as everyone in here.

Case: 09063743

Couldnt find the system requirements anywhere easily. On uplay you click the FAQs and its on that webpage. https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/0...mpions-E3-Demo

Turns out this game is very vram hungry and my 7950 is below requirements. Hope you guys get your crashes sorted though.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

This has been passed along to the dev team for further investigation.

Thank you all for the reports

Originally Posted by UbiArcane Go to original post
    Thank you for the updates! Would you please submit a case to our team with your msinfo and dxdiag? After doing so, please let me know your case number!
    Hello I followed your instructions and submitted a ticket, the case number is 09057352

I have also attached the output log in the app data folder, maybe it will be more helpful, let me know if I can help you more

I have tried multiple steps of troubleshooting from the support team to no avail. I have the latest drivers and no other Ubisoft game has given me this or any issue before. I hope someone can find a fix before the alpha testing ends. The support team has been quick to respond though. Thanks for that.

Same prob for me

Crash error?

Mine doesnt say error but it come up with 'Roller- Unity' followed by code. I'm not sure how i can fix this I've tried changing the hard drive storage location and all just doesn't work...

Roller.exe stopped working...

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Eddie_Smurphy01 Go to original post
    Mine doesnt say error but it come up with 'Roller- Unity' followed by code. I'm not sure how i can fix this I've tried changing the hard drive storage location and all just doesn't work...
    Hey there,

What is the specific pop-up message you receive?

siym's Avatar Junior Member
    Same issue for me! Tried everything here to no avail. I have 16 ram and 6 gddr5 . I want to play!! :