Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager

Developer Update: Moo Moo Moo

Hello everyone! It’s me, Toller, back again with a brand new Developer Update! We’ve got tons of fun news to share with you this week, so let’s get started!

THIS WEEK

First things first! Here’s our new Weekly Timetable:

We’ve got a fantastic week ahead for you all! You might even call it… Epic?
    Monday will begin with a Token Collection Event for Bounty Hunter Kyle. Tuesday will be a Card Usage Event for Hermes Kenny, and then we’re back to Tokens with Hookhand Clyde on Wednesday and Mr. Slave Executioner on Thursday!

Our Challenge Mode will also feature our Epic cards, but with a boost for them all! The Epic Challenge this week will mean all your Epic cards will be raised to level 3!

Friday will bring us our weekend event as usual, and this time we’ll be featuring one of the most popular cards in South Park, the one and only DogPoo!

• Stan of Many Moons
    • Storyteller Jimmy
    • Hookhand Clyde
    • Program Stan
    • Awesomo 4000
    • Cyborg Kenny
    • Hermes Kenny
    • Choirboy Butters
    • Sexy Nun Randy
    • Rogue Token
    • Shieldmaiden Wendy
    • C o c k Magic
    • DogPoo

As always, Team Wars is on-going, so be sure to get your votes in and collect those Bottle Caps!

The points for the weekend event will be the same as previous card use events.

BATTLE PASS TWO: THE INVASION

The very first Battle Pass has ended and we hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did! For our second time around we decided to give our players something they’ve been asking for for quite a long time. That’s right, The Visitors have landed in South Park! Hide your cows and get ready for a Battle Pass that’s out of this world! Moo Moo Moo.

OTHER NEWS

The Community Goal that we set over the weekend has wrapped up along with the event! We need to crunch some final numbers to find out if the goal of 10 Million points was indeed broken and then the results will be posted in our In-Game News tomorrow! Fingers crossed, but I’ve got a good feeling!

In other news, we want to thank those of you who were quick to let us know about some very suspicious playing that occurred over the weekend. It is something our team is taking very seriously and we are looking into potential situations as I type this update! We appreciate everyone who reached out, be it through Facebook, here on the forums, or by using the in-game report button. It means a lot to us that you want our game to be as fun and fair as we do.

DISCORD

Don’t forget: We have opened the official “South Park: Phone Destroyer Discord Server”. If you’re interested in joining, click HERE.

Please review the following Terms of Use and Policies before joining the Discord, as you’ll need to agree to these terms before gaining access.
    Ubisoft Terms of Use: https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/
    Ubisoft Privacy Policy: https://legal.ubi.com/privacypolicy/
    Discord Community Guidelines: https://discordapp.com/guidelines
    Discord Terms of Service: https://discordapp.com/terms

That’s all the news I’ve got to share at the moment. If you have any comments, concerns, or questions, please let us know! We’re always happy to hear from you!

Until next time, we’ll see you on the streets of South Park!

-Your Community Team!

@Toller - Haha great week considering it's featuring aliens, and you're mentioning cows... So technically a week dedicated to my team

eeeeth's Avatar Junior Member
    Could you please Tell me what was inside my 1st Place Bronze TW Rewards Pack? I Received it got the PvP Tickets but I don’t know which cards were inside! InGame Name: M3RCDEMONS | Phalanx

so so, you didn’t answer the main question, what did you do with the remnants of stones on a battle pass? we, that in vain, something from collected ??? Are you lured there?

We aren't able to check reward pack contents yet, so I'm going to suggest that you make a report with our Ubisoft Customer Support, if you haven't already. You can find them right here!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Toller Go to original post
    In other news, we want to thank those of you who were quick to let us know about some very suspicious playing that occurred over the weekend. It is something our team is taking very seriously and we are looking into potential situations as I type this update! We appreciate everyone who reached out, be it through Facebook, here on the forums, or by using the in-game report button. It means a lot to us that you want our game to be as fun and fair as we do.

When you know more about this please keep us updated, I really want to know what was up with the shady fights going on this weekend.

Originally Posted by Dark_CallMeLord Go to original post
    When you know more about this please keep us updated, I really want to know what was up with the shady fights going on this weekend.
    I think it's about that weird Lv1 guy spamming a full Lv7 deck. Must've been a scumbag after all.
     2 people found this helpful

Still not any of the so wanted nerfs ?
    Guess you truly don't care of the balance..

Balance changes only happen at the beginning of the month with the season reset.

Will the new purple packs in Battle Pass remain a surprise until we open one?

If not, I'm okay with that too; surprises are fun! Although I can kind of guess what's in there...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►