The multiplayer doesn't work at all

Hello. For 2 weeks now, me and 5 of my friends are trying to play the online multiplayer in Far Cry 4, but we have an issue with the matchmaking. When we click to quick join or any other individual gamemodes, it just loading for a few seconds and then droppings us back to the Battle of Kyrat screen. Neither custom match is working, we have the same problem. I just checked out on PC, and on that platform everything works fine, i immediately got dropped into a lobby and have the option to invite my friends over Steam. I have read a few forums, players are saying that the COOP mode neither working in the 360 version. We thought that last weeks maintance will fix the issue, but as we found out today nothing has been changed. Is there any chance that you will fix it, or we can say that this version of the game is now officially dead?

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I'm sorry to hear that you are having troubles with multiplayer in Far Cry 4 on Xbox 360. I recommend that you perform the steps in our connection FAQ. Let me know if those steps do not help you, and I will have this investigated. Please recommend that your friends also perform these steps and let us know here if the issues persist.

No, unfortunately. We have tried it, nothing has changed.

server problems

Hello, please address this issue. Connecting to an online game is impossibe, nobody has been able to unlock the online achievements since april. Multiple people have gone through the fixing steps on this website but without any results. Please fix the servers for Far Cry 4 on the xbox 360.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    If you are continuing to have issues connecting to FC4 on XB360 after those steps, please submit a ticket with a screenshot of your port forwarding settings so we can verify the steps were done correctly.

The online of my other ubisoft games works just fine, including Far Cry 3. So this isn't a problem with my router etc. but a problem with the server of Far Cry 4 (xbox 360). As I said before, nobody has been able to unlock the online achievemente for months now. Please fix this issue.

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for providing this information, we will certainly get this looked into but it will assist us in doing so if you would be able to submit a support ticket with the details previously requested.

Did somebody at Ubisoft simply fire up the game and try it? I think that will answer all questions.