Please add option for "Precision Mode"

I really miss the old lock on targeting system (or "Precision Mode" as it's called in the original AC3) as opposed to the new free aim system that was introduced in the remaster, and would love to see an option to revert back to the old style in a possible future update. Maybe it could be as easy as adding a line in the .ini file on PC (probably not).

Anyway, if you don't ask, you don't get, so it's worth a try...maybe a community manager from this forum could pass on my request to the dev team, you never know.
     1 people found this helpful

phoenix-force411's Avatar Senior Member
    I second this. It's a terrible feature and doesn't even feel well optimized at all. There are shots where I could make with the original manual lock that I can't with the precision mode because it's so glitchy. Either give me an option or remove it.

Originally Posted by phoenix-force411 Go to original post
    I second this. It's a terrible feature and doesn't even feel well optimized at all. There are shots where I could make with the original manual lock that I can't with the precision mode because it's so glitchy. Either give me an option or remove it.
    Personally I think the option... option would be best. Many like me love the new precision aiming.

Ubisoft barcelona dev team no respond look like don't care anything no new update for long time sadly.