tonyreich913's Avatar Senior Member

No clue for 6/4?

Is there no DLC for 6/4 or has a clue not been posted yet?

Leon Redbone passed away, so I suspect they're scrambling to get his 3-pack ready for release.

https://ew.com/music/2019/05/30/leon...s-singer-dead/

My father LOVED this guy. I never got the appeal. He was on SNL once in the 70's and I think that's what turned my old man on to him, but his music was never my cup of tea.

No clue. This week is an exercise DLC as detailed in another thread.
     2 people found this helpful

tonyreich913's Avatar Senior Member
    I see. Thanks! I like this-- its exactly what I need, plus I don't have to listen to people whining that the DLC isn't Guns and Roses or The Moody Blues.
     3 people found this helpful

Oh, that's pretty cool. Of course, the metal fans will be crying because once again they're not getting (insert any number of bands still not in the game) this week.

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    If there's no DLC this week, that proves we're waiting for The video game expo E3 on June 11th.

Originally Posted by Quiddity 67 Go to original post
    Oh, that's pretty cool. Of course, the metal fans will be crying because once again they're not getting (insert any number of bands still not in the game) this week.
    Not before someone complaining about metal fans complaining about there not being enough metal complains about metal fans complaining.

But as a metal head, I'm happy to say that this is great! I want to get better so that I can play the more difficult (metal) songs, I can play most pop-punk blindfolded by now, time to improve!

Maybe more theory in the future, different time signatures, etc. I'm very hopeful!

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by pedietz Go to original post
    If there's no DLC this week, that proves we're waiting for The video game expo E3 on June 11th.
    There is DLC, check the link that was posted in this thread.

tjdrico's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ghmorello Go to original post
    There is DLC
    yeah but no