Originally Posted by LuckyBide Go to original post
    An announcement trailer for a new stealth-action game called Undetected and taking huge inspiration from the old MGS games:
    Well I love the name! lol

I'll keep an eye on it; I've yet to get into a top-down game, but maybe...

LuckyBide's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CoastalGirl Go to original post
    Well I love the name! lol

I'll keep an eye on it; I've yet to get into a top-down game, but maybe...
    Yeah even if the name is kinda generic, it's perfect for a stealth game haha.
    Though I can't pass over the fact that the guard doesn't hear the loud footsteps when the main hero runs. That ruins immersion for me.

SCAgent95's Avatar Senior Member
    Game seems like a copy/paste job of MGS which is a series I was never a fan off, doesnt look like something I would enjoy but I will keep on eye on it, it might surprise me.

The Hitman trilogy has reached 50 million players and Hitman 3 is the the best-selling game of the franchise. Congrats to IOI !
    They announced future content for 2022: new maps will arrive in Hitman 3 next year alongside other features like PC VR, Ray Tracing and Elusive Target Arcade:

Originally Posted by LuckyBide Go to original post
    The Hitman trilogy has reached 50 million players and Hitman 3 is the the best-selling game of the franchise. COngrats to IOI !
    They announced some enw content for 2022: new maps will arrive in Hitman 3 next year alongside other features like PC VR, Ray Tracing and Elusive Target Arcade:
    That's great!
    I really wish I liked the gameplay because it sounds like they're doing it right.

Oh, also - I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before, but I'm kind of excited for Specular Stranded:

It sounds like it's pretty much a solo dev - impressive, IMO. It's third person with light and shadow stealth, and even has a sound meter. Good start.

Originally Posted by CoastalGirl Go to original post
    That's great!
    I really wish I liked the gameplay because it sounds like they're doing it right.

Oh, also - I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before, but I'm kind of excited for Specular Stranded:

It sounds like it's pretty much a solo dev - impressive, IMO. It's third person with light and shadow stealth, and even has a sound meter. Good start.
    Yeah, IO Interactive is doing it the right way. And to see a 20 years old stealth franchise still being faithful to its roots, it's really impressive. With Absolution they had deviated from the series, like Conviction did for SC. But after that they really understood fans complaints and expectations, went through hard times but they they persisted in doing an amazing job. And that paid off !

Oh yeah I've already seen a video of Specular Stranded. It's a solo dev indeed and I remember that he posted a gameplay video a few months ago on the Splinter Cell subreddit. It looks cool for a work done by one person, and he seems to be really good with animations. I don't remember if he said that he made them himself or if they're from the Unreal marketplace. Anyway that looks promising.

A new video to celebrate Project IGI 21th anniversary and show behind the scenes of development :

A quick trailer for "The Lord of the Rings Gollum: The Untold Story" but no gameplay:

Some interesting reveals (not necessarily stealth related).

Alan Wake II:

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2:

This is genius. Collect so much information.