Rider falling through

Hi guys, I hope someone can help with this issue, I can't work out why this is happening.
    I have my rider falling into a box at the end of my track which is connected to an object position event which tells the box to lift up and throw the rider but when the box lifts up, the rider falls through the bottom of the box, how can I stop this from happening as I want the rider to stay in the box until it flips up and he falls out? Thanks in advance

Lukeyy19's Avatar Member
    You’ll need to use a physics joint to move the box if you want it to interact with the rider, an OPE is for animation that doesn’t interact with the rider as with an OPE the item isn’t actually moving, it’s being deleted and redrawn in a new position each frame to look like movement.

You can find an example elevator in the examples section of the editor and then just tie it to your box instead of the example objects it comes with, you can also learn more about physics joints here - https://youtu.be/ncTb3yZ0GTM

Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 Go to original post
    You’ll need to use a physics joint to move the box if you want it to interact with the rider, an OPE is for animation that doesn’t interact with the rider as with an OPE the item isn’t actually moving, it’s being deleted and redrawn in a new position each frame to look like movement.

You can find an example elevator in the examples section of the editor and then just tie it to your box instead of the example objects it comes with, you can also learn more about physics joints here - https://youtu.be/ncTb3yZ0GTM
    Thanks mate, pretty obvious but I'm sure I have previously done it with an ope, anyway I appreciate the help mate, cheers

it might be the object " box" try somthing else... it shouldn't full through it... i have a spinning ramp ope on a new track im building that is used to bunny hop off of..

but one of the giant cogs i have used on parts you can full through...