which idiot got that arcade mode idea

really bad mode,some level you cannot even fight with by using assassin

It's a co-op mode, designed for two players.

It wasn't always designed for 2. The difficulty is still outrageous as well.

Some of the scenarios in the quests, especially the weekly ones are insane, one in particular I remember, is survive against 3 opponents, while on fire, for 5 minutes, and your attacks kept you alive. These quests are not balanced around the hero you choose, as they should be adaptive to that.

weekly challenges are ******ed and either should be removed or be way easier, took me 2000 tries to beat 1 lvl out of 4 just to realize the next lvl is even harder, and then got kicked due to inactivity while went to get a glass of water

Me and a friend play FH quite a bit together. We decided to try Arcade mode out after finishing all of our orders. The amount of loading times compared to gameplay is agonizing and not worth it. It's a shame too because we really love playing the game but once you complete all your orders, it becomes too repetitive so we switch to another game.

weird i find it super easy , in fact i wish they make it harder , if its super easy then it becomes boring
    challenging is fun
    also i think you might used low level gears make sure you're using at least the recommended or higher than the quest required gear level