RonB14's Avatar Junior Member

starting a new game

I already know about keeping your perk points and the Elite Prestige weapons when you start a new game but I have a couple more questions.

Do you keep the crafting materials you have, including Ethanol?

You keep your Prestige weapons but does this include upgrades you made to them?

I upgraded a lot of the Perks,like how much ammo you can have, Do you loss this or keep it?

crunc01's Avatar Member
    it's a new game.. everything resets except weapons and vehicles ect purchased with the silver credits. and they still will only be available when you upgrade to that tier..

DO the weapons keep the upgrades you did to them (Yes or No please)? If you loss the crafting material you might as well use it all upgrading the Elite prestige weapons you have.
    So you loss all your crafting material (Yes or No)

crunc01's Avatar Member
    you loose all but what you paid for with game the silver $$$ .. aside from that everything starts from scratch it is a whole new game ... hhmm what you are asking about is a "game plus mode" where you can start a new games but keep what you have accumulated.. this has NO game plus.. in New Dawn a new game is just that .... a new game!

You are not correct on all your information. Google "Far Cry new Dawn New Game" and click on the Support link (Ubisoft). It tells you if you start a second game you keep ALL your Elite Prestige items (like weapons) you acquired AND stuff you purchased with Far Cry credits. You also keep all your unused perk points. What I don't know if you keep the upgrades you did to you Prestige weapons. Also when I purchased the game before it was released I got the deluxe version. It came with a bunch of tier 2 & 3 items. I think had use of them after I got to the compound. I am hoping I have use of my prestige weapons after I get to the compound when I restart the game. Right now I am upgrading all my Prestige weapons hoping it carries over on the new game. I am also building up unused perk points.

crunc01's Avatar Member
    plY THE GAME AND THEN START A NEW ONE.. I AM CORRECT ONLY THING YOU KEEP IN nEW DAWEN IS WHAT YOU PAID WITH Far Cry credits.. WHY YOU AQSK HERE IF YOU THIN YOU KNOW BETTER?? JUST DO IT YOU WILL SEE.. I'm on my 12th new game right now.
     1 people found this helpful

Kubik_715's Avatar Banned
    The game only keeps things you BOUGHT THROUGH UPLAY (btw still don't know who buy them...), not the items you found and took in previous playthrough.

crunc01's Avatar Member
    it's wrong.. as you are reading it! look you WILL find out! LOL

Have to agree with Crunc01 on this one.

Any items purchased with Far Cry Credits will be available to collect in-game once you have restarted your adventure.

Per the site you linked....WITH FAR CRY CREDITS.... That was Silver in FarCry 5...but basically you only keep things you paid cash for, or the little bit you managed to find in the game...I think they gave you about 450 credits to buy something with in the new version of Prepper Stashes.

But hey, restart your game and find out.

One work around is if you have a friend with the game, and he has Elite guns unlocked, you can log into his game in Co-op and unlock the guns on your new character(if you have the supplies).
    But otherwise, once you start a new game, you will not have any weapons other than any DLC and things purchased with real money.