TeriXeri's Avatar Senior Member

New Patch - Same Bugs - June 3

Single Player:
    • No coins when finishing tracks
    • No coins from contracts
    • No crates when leveling up
    • Rider Gear and Bike Parts from contracts/beta still resets to default on game restart. (Helium Exhaust unequips)
    • No Challengers on map (for 3 months now)

I realize this is mostly the "cosmetic" side of things, and the patch notes are focused on other problems, but I still hope this'll get adressed soon.

The thing is, most of those issues weren't in the game during the first week of the game launch, and the no-coins problem started with the DLC.

Not to mention Shogun literally said on Friday that the gear crates issue was fixed. It was also listed as "fixed in next patch" on the known issue page.

The DLC Achievements on Uplay for the Steam version are still not present. I reported that in the support pages here almost 6 weeks ago.

How they can break Trials Coins in the last patch (no testing?) then still have it broken 6 weeks later with the next patch is beyond belief. These guys are lucky. If I were in charge over there I wouldn't let such continued apathy and ineptitude stand.

No coins or crates on PC here (Steam purchase).
    If I put Uplay in Offline Mode I get coins and crates but no way to use either of them. When I go back online in Uplay I loose all coins and crates from my progression.

On Xbox I get coins but no crates. I'm actually ok with that because I can still buy what I want.

Something weird happened today.
    I loaded up trials Rising and I had 60 crates in my inventory, so I opened all of them. I then played a few tracks and a challenge to level up. I didn't get a crate or any coins.

The only thing that has changed on my pc is I installed the new Xbox app to try the game pass on pc. The app needed an OS update to install, so I installed the latest Microsoft update two days ago.

I'm now running
    Win 10 Pro ver 1903
    Os Build 18362.175

Not sure if this has anything to do with Rising but it was surprised to see 60 crates today.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone!

First of all, here is our list of known issues: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...UPDATED-June-7

We have recently updated this list to a more friendly format so you know exactly where we are.

The missing gear crates are being distributed to players over time, so you should start to see them appearing in your inventory.

Equipped equipment resetting and missing challengers are also known issues, so they will be added to the list.

Apologies for the inconvenience, we are doing everything we can to get these resolved!