I have

Sorry... i just want to play haha. i got to 6th in country in about a month i want that top rank! XD

KAWS-1's Avatar Junior Member
    You guys have this same issue about 1 year ago and got it fixed. How can this seriously go on and you guys don't know what the problem is? If you're killing the game just tell us.........

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone!

First of all, I tested this myself just now and everything seemed to load fine. It stopped at 42% for a few seconds, however it did then carry on until the end.

I can see some of you are still experiencing issue with this, so I'd like to offer a plan of action.

- Follow this support article fully, and make sure you're using a static IP address: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/faqs/000024849/

If the issue persists...

- Let me know of which country you reside
    - Provide an image of your port configuration
    - Confirm if placing your PS4 in the DMZ made a difference

This will then allow us to truly determine where the issue lies, and help us find a pattern to what is causing it.

@lgfpl I reviewed your port configuration and it doesn't appear to include all port. Please review the support article to make sure it is all there.

Here you go: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/faqs/000024849/

Error at 42%

Nadeo please reboot your servers, this problem has gone on long enough and a lawsuit is pending.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Abliti Go to original post
    Nadeo please reboot your servers, this problem has gone on long enough and a lawsuit is pending.
    Hello Abliti,

Have you attempted any of the steps posted by Ubi-Raziel?

Originally Posted by Ubi-TheBerry Go to original post
    Hello Abliti,

Have you attempted any of the steps posted by Ubi-Raziel?
    I did all possible and suggested by you guys but no success and i think you know that... sad see the game die because no rooms can be open... and still no action from company?

Ps.: right now i count 9 rooms trying to open from users, all remains gray on room list main screen, all with same error, no matter how much they try (including myself). Also we see 2 nadeo rooms listed 2 times, they are same room number and same number of players on them. They are room #145433, and #148459.

I am able to open my room only about 0:00am here in Brazil, Brasilia Time (BRT), UTC -3. Then i have to let the ps4 on and on the room if i want to keep it open... but game crashing alot lately, so eventualy it go to 0 players then close... really annoying and frustrating situation...
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Alinoa's Avatar Community Staff
    Hi,

Sorry for any inconvenient caused. We are looking at this issue.

Kind regards

Ubi-Alinoa's Avatar Community Staff
    Hi,

Could you please give it a try again and tell us if it works now for you?

Cheers

Sorry but NAT type 2 causes me no issues on any of your other games so why is this an issue for this game?

That makes zero sense.
    What you’ve done is somehow managed to code in a bug that you cannot get rid off and what you are asking are just workarounds.

Not acceptable for a multi million pound company to treat its users like this.

I’ve had this work today twice after fiddling around. When I create my room and it’s ‘offline’ as always I go on to amend settings and the track listing I pick is removed.
    Pick tracks again, still offline. Go out and come in and the track listing again disappears, fiddle with settings randomly and sometimes my room pops online.
    Fix your game, not ask us to fiddle with our equipment due to your incompetence.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Alinoa Go to original post
    Hi,

Could you please give it a try again and tell us if it works now for you?

Cheers
    It works. Thank you so much.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234