MarleyMon81's Avatar Member
    Are the Harlequins random spanners in their designated area? Is that true? I have 4/5 and had to come back and forth just to find them spawning.

I'm targeting the one near the Assassin Tower in Campagna behind the little house. Is there a particular time that Harlequin normally spawns?

The Harlequin is always their if not fast travel away and back.

Originally posted by MarleyMon81:
    Are the Harlequins random spanners in their designated area? Is that true? I have 4/5 and had to come back and forth just to find them spawning.

I'm targeting the one near the Assassin Tower in Campagna behind the little house. Is there a particular time that Harlequin normally spawns?
    mo ,there is only 5
    the last one not near the river , bus on the cliffs near merchant Guid

Originally posted by amor_cat:
    mo ,there is only 5
    the last one not near the river , bus on the cliffs near merchant Guid
    Yep, I know exactly where he is supposed to be but he is never there when I arrive. Should I fast travel from the Barracks and then back to try and get him to spawn?

LadyGahan2010's Avatar Senior Member
    I did not have to fast travel. If I arrive at the location where he is supposed to be and he isn't, I just walk away and walk around in the distance checking whether he appeared. They do appear to me from a distance and all there is to do is to walk back closer and beat up.

I'll try again when I get home.

Just to make certain, it is the little house near the edge of the cliff that overlooks the Assassin Tower?

Originally posted by LadyGahan2010:
    I did not have to fast travel. If I arrive at the location where he is supposed to be and he isn't, I just walk away and walk around in the distance checking whether he appeared. They do appear to me from a distance and all there is to do is to walk back closer and beat up.
    yes~~that depends lucky~~~so~~~

my high roller Trophy dispear , never Pop light ~~~