KAWS-1's Avatar Junior Member

URGENT: Online Server rooms not loading

Just received a report that when trying to load up a multiplayer server it gets stuck at 42% with error messages. Please address this issue ASAP. i think this happened a couple of years ago and you guys fixed it pretty quickly. Thanks all!
     2 people found this helpful

Same HELP Nadeo staff

I got the same issue, I can join rooms that are already open but I can't start a room, otherwise it get stuck exactly at 42% starting then says error

Ubi-Alinoa's Avatar Community Staff
    Hi,

I just tested out to create a room and to launch it and I didn't encounter any issue except it takes some time before being able to launch it.
    Do you still encounter this issue?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Alinoa Go to original post
    Hi,

I just tested out to create a room and to launch it and I didn't encounter any issue except it takes some time before being able to launch it.

Hi Alinoa, I have the same problem but I noticed that North Americans players don’t have any issues and are able to create rooms, I asked many players and none of them can start a new room except Canadians or Americans players.
     1 people found this helpful

faced the same problem

Hello,

I have just tested out to create a room and to join it from France and I didn't encounter any issue. Do you still encounter this issue? if yes, please provide us with more details.
    Cheers

Hello. It's happening again I haven't been as active on Trackmania Turbo lately, but I see the UbiSoft Mini Various tracks no longer load again just like previously in my original posts. Any way this can be fixed again?

I'm in the USA

Thanks!

Hello, I've just started to play again. Online racing isn't working at all. I cant join rooms or make rooms. PS4 - EU

[Error: the room could not be started. Too many rooms have been started. Please try again later or join a room that's started]

Hi,

Kind regards and many thanks for your feedback,
    Alinoa

Originally Posted by Ubi-Alinoa Go to original post
    Hi,

Kind regards and many thanks for your feedback,
    Alinoa

I believe this happens at peak times and only seems to happen when i use other peoples tracks on my server (probably coincidence as ive had other authers maps on my server for practice before).

*update*
    I have tried with only my tracks same result.
    I believe it must be a max server limit as the ps4 is not used as the host.