Tyranny of King Washington: Episode 2 game breaking bug.

I'm playing on a disc version of the game.

I've found a game breaking bug in Episode 2: The Betrayal. I have to chase down Benjamin Franklin via a quicktime event. It's supposed to be to press triangle, L2 and then triangle again when prompted. However the last triangle prompt never appears. I've even tried just pushing it anyway but Connor just watches as Benjamin Franklin runs away and then I get desynchronized.

Steps I've taken to try to fix it.
    1. Restarted from checkpoint.
    2. Restarted memory.
    3. Restarted dlc.
    4. Restarted game
    5. Restarted PS4.
    6. Repeated steps 1-4 after PS4 restart.
    7. Checked for updates for the game. (Found none)
    8. Uninstalled/Reinstalled the entire game.
    9. Repeated Steps 1-5 again.

I'd like to finish this game as I only need to complete episodes 2 and 3 to get the platinum trophy. 😕

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey RabidYotesGirl,

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the forums.

Have you tried rebuilding the database on the PS4? This can sometimes fix these issues.

Failing that, could you provide a video of this so we can look into it further?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Swaggins Go to original post
    Hey RabidYotesGirl,

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the forums.

Have you tried rebuilding the database on the PS4? This can sometimes fix these issues.

Failing that, could you provide a video of this so we can look into it further?
    Alguna solución ?

They are repeating same robotic responses for each topic. I paid 60$ for this nonsense game stuck on getting 100% and complete 2nd episode. Doing a patch and investigating the issue is that difficult ? I bet no one even tested this game on PS4 before rolling it out.