Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag On Nintendo Switch?

Does anyone know if Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag will be on the Nintendo Switch in the near future? Has Ubisoft announced if any other Assassin's Creed games will come out on the Nintendo Switch? I've been wanting to try the games for years but haven't had a system to play them on.

Locopells's Avatar AC Forum Mod
    Not that I've heard, and I wouldn't consider it likely. I know the handhelds are getting more powerful, but the sailing might be a bit beyond it.

Black Flag was on the Wii U, an inferior console.... sailing, or the entire game for that matter, wouldn’t be a problem for the switch

There is a greek retailer who has the following game for pre-order: "Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag & Rogue Remastered". It is a serious retailer, on of the bigger in the country. I thing the game will come soon.
    https://www.theconsoleclub.gr/el/%CF...l#.XWjk20fgq60

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    OP, I think you'd like to take a look at the Assassin's Creed: The Rebel Collection: Switch Announce Trailer which includes both Assassin's Creed Black Flag and Assassin's Creed Rogue. Coming to Nintendo Switch!