1. #1

    Could we see further LB changes in the future?

    I know that Stefan wants to wait for the global attack changes before he looks at previously reworked heroes, but right now LB still relies too much on parries to get wins. If offence is improved then parries will be harder to get. This means fighting with duels will be much harder. I think that he should have a soft feint into his shove from a heavy. This would not only punish people for backdodging if it tracks, but it will help him get to his unblockable which is the objective of the hero. Plus it doesn't change his playstyle as the soft feint can be counted as a disabler/counterattack move because is stops the player's parry attempt.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #2
    UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    6,310
    It's always possible. Keep in mind that in terms of back-dodging problems, the team is looking at that as a global issue with fight disengagement.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Also I think his gb vulnerability on heavies needs to be reduced. It's way too easy to GB LB out of a heavy.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by UbiInsulin Go to original post
    It's always possible. Keep in mind that in terms of back-dodging problems, the team is looking at that as a global issue with fight disengagement.
    Can you also ask the team to look into the lawbringer top light? The assassins cant parry it at all and always goes through the parry attempt... Wouldn't it be better if LB has 400ms on the sides and 500ms on the top? Just a suggestion...
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Haemmerst0rm Go to original post
    Can you also ask the team to look into the lawbringer top light? The assassins cant parry it at all and always goes through the parry attempt... Wouldn't it be better if LB has 400ms on the sides and 500ms on the top? Just a suggestion...
    Whilst this is a good idea, the reason the side lights are slower is because they chain into his other moves on block. Also wouldn't having two 400ms attacks make it harder for assassins to parry? because they now have 2 directions they need to block from.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by TenguOfAshina Go to original post
    Also I think his gb vulnerability on heavies needs to be reduced. It's way too easy to GB LB out of a heavy.
    Just chiming in to say that's unlikely. His heavies are very loose in terms of restrictions for his kit and because LB has stacked parry punishes making them any safer/easier would make him imbalanced.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Hmm true... unless ubi finally decides to remove the reflex guard from the game lol
    Share this post

  8. #8
    LB is amazing on rework... I'm rep 1 (never played him) and i have a dueling win-rate of 79%.

    That HP pool lets you over commit and still keep fighting, the fast top lets you interrupt, the side lights continue your comboes, and all ehavies come with 'might be a bash' tag. Awsome, love it, and hate to vs it haha
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by TenguOfAshina Go to original post
    I know that Stefan wants to wait for the global attack changes before he looks at previously reworked heroes, but right now LB still relies too much on parries to get wins. If offence is improved then parries will be harder to get. This means fighting with duels will be much harder. I think that he should have a soft feint into his shove from a heavy. This would not only punish people for backdodging if it tracks, but it will help him get to his unblockable which is the objective of the hero. Plus it doesn't change his playstyle as the soft feint can be counted as a disabler/counterattack move because is stops the player's parry attempt.
    I completely agree, every heavy should be able to be softfeinted into shove
    Share this post

  10. #10
    EvoX.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,095
    You mean like PK's further changes? They're done with LB, and it's probably for the better.
    Share this post