Mario Kart Tour Beta Discussion Thread

I'm starting a new thread here as the old one is ancient.
    Here's a list of everything important I can think to write down here.

Maps Seen so far (either played, or reference by a character/kart/glider bonus track)
    SNES Mario Circuit 1
    SNES Choco Island 2
    SNES Rainbow Road (R)

N64 Kalimari Desert (R)
    N64 Koopa Troopa Beach

GBA Bowser Castle 1

GCN Dino Dino Jungle

DS Luigi's Mansion (R)

3DS Mario Circuit
    3DS Toad Circuit (R)
    3DS Daisy Hills
    3DS Shy Guy Bazaar
    3DS Rock Rock Mountain

Most of these courses (specifically, ALL of them not from the SNES game) are right out of Mario Kart 7 with only minor changes. Mario Circuit 1 and Choco Island 2 are completely flat courses that greatly resemble their MKDS appearance. No crazy added features to them like Mario Circuit GBA or Donut Plains 3 in MK8.
    In addition, some courses have 'R' variations (So, courses named like 'DS Luigi's Mansion R'). These are remixed versions of the original tracks, with some significant differences.

Characters:
    Characters are split into three tiers and pulled via the Gacha system. You are given one character at the very start (mine was Toadette, although I don't know if that is guaranteed).
    The tier determines several factors. First, the 'base points' earned in a race for using that character. Ultra-rare is 500, Rare is 450, and Normal is 400.
    Base points are raised as you use a character in races. I have no real sense of the maximum points a character can be worth. Right now my highest Rares are Toadette and Luigi, each at 542 points, and I have the Normal Koopa Troopa and Baby Daisy at 500. So, you can rather quickly bring a 'Normal' character to the same base level of an Ultra-Rare one.
    Second, the tier changes the amount of repeated copies of a character you need to raise their skill level (different from 'Base Points'). It takes 2 additional copies of a unit to raise a Normal unit from skill Lv 1 to Skill level 2, while it only takes a single copy of a rare. I have no ultra-rares yet.

When breaking an item block on a course, you get either 1, 2, or 3 items. This is determined by the character you choose. Ultra-Rare characters get 3 items on 2 courses, and 2 items on two courses. Rare characters get 3 items on one course and 2 items on two others. Standard characters get 3 items on one course and 2 items on one course. Characters also multiply bonus points when being played on one of their ++ (3 item) tracks, so having a varied roster is essential to scoring well. These courses are listed to the right of each character name, with a '/' denoting the split between ++ and + tracks.

Finally, each character is associated with a personal item, like in Double Dash (and for the first time since Double Dash, many of these items finally re-appear). I have listed these items below with the associated characters. These items can only be found in an item box if you use that character.

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    To the best of my knowledge this isn't related to Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, so I'm closing this thread. Feel free to send me a PM about this if you feel like I've misunderstood.