elwin2k10's Avatar Member

Permission for storage??

Hey guys,

For some reason my phone is saying that the game needs read and write access to me storage, then takes me to the settings in my phone. It has access and says there is nothing denied.

Any Ideas on how to fix this? I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and I get the same error.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers

I'm having the same problem. My phone is running the android 10 beta so I suspect that is the issue but I have opened a support ticket with Ubisoft so that can be aware of the issue. I would suggest you do the same if you haven't already.

I am having the same problem after upgrading to Android 10.

Permission granted but app still won't run. Tried reinstalling but still the same.

Same issue after updating to Android 10.

Same Issue after updaing to Android 10

Load Screen pops up - "TF needs read and write access to your device's storage to save your game progress. Without this access, the came can't be played!" -> click "OK"
    new pop up - "This permission is required to save vital game files. You won't be able to play Trials Frontier without it" - > click "settings"
    App Info on Android 10 shows up. Permissions -> Storage set to "Allowed, no permissions denied.
    click on "OPEN" from App Info. and we just go in a loop at this point.

I've tried clearing cache, and storage. Uninstall TF and reinstall, approve all permissions again, and then it just goes into the same loop as above.

elwin2k10's Avatar Member
    I'm glad to see others are are having the same issue, I didn't think I could be the only person. I'm sure it's Android 10, I've been on the beta and now the full version. Annoying no one from Ubisoft has responded. I've been playing this game for years. About to delete forever.

Having the same issue guys. I went through the menus of Android 10 to check if I can find something but no success yet. Will proceed with raising a ticket to Ubisoft. Will update this thread once I have succeeded in running the game. It is very frustrating at the moment. Not to mention that we will be missing on the daily gifts.

I have received a response from Ubisoft Support that they are aware of the issue. No timeline on the fix as of now.

I too updated my PIxel phone to Android 10 and have this same problem. It did break the daily addiction I have with the game.

Add me to this issue as well. Pixel updated to Android 10 last night and having the same issues as everyone else.