Just had this update from Ubisoft support! Seems they know of the issue and an update is on the way (hopefully quickly)

Hello Baz,

I have quickly checked it and this seems to be an issue that we were already made aware of which should get fixed by the next game version update. So, please keep an eye on the Google Play store and update your game once it is available.

If you have additional concerns, please let me know. I'll be more than happy to help!

Kind regards,
    Nora
    Ubisoft Support

I'm having this same issue, updated my pixel 2 to Android 10 and now it's asking for storage permission. The thing I'm most worried about it missing out on the rewards for the bunker. I'm currently at rank 4 and I need to be at rank 3 to unlock the new track. Would like to get new paint job at rank 1 but meh. I haven't been able to play for almost a week now and it seems like it will be updated after bunker season is over... It's already a pain to try and keep up with track unlocking but this would be ridiculous to miss out because game is not compatible until after season reset.

Just to let everyone know, the new update that came out today seems to have fixed the problem. It still asked for permission but I just hit OK and game loaded right up

Yes the update fixed it for me too.

Yes, can confirm the latest update has fixed the game.

Did you get the update from the Play store? I don't see it yet.

Originally Posted by guest-yWESfT4i Go to original post
    Did you get the update from the Play store? I don't see it yet.
    Yes, the update is available since the day before yesterday.