CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager

Harley-Davidson Rally!

Howdy Riders!

Get ready for the Harley-Davidson Rally!

A beastly Flat-Tracker is revving hard. and ready to own the Frontier.
    Introducing the Harley-Davidson XG750R, a Tier-3 Legendary bike with monstrous torque!

The Coach

The Coach is back as your mentor for the Harley-Davidson Rally!
    Equipped with plans, maps, and unflinching support for his team, he will guide you through the Rally with his missions!

Rally Dates and Details

Finish the Harley-Davidson Rally Missions – 5 Legs. 25 Days. 50 Tracks!

Leg 1: 25th April – 30th April
    Leg 2: 30th April – 5th May
    Leg 3: 5th May – 10th May
    Leg 4: 10th May – 15th May
    Leg 5: 15th May – 20th May

All Legs end at 09:00 AM UTC/GMT start at 09:00 AM UTC/GMT

- Each Leg has a roster of 10 Tracks!
    - Everyone gets to ride the Harley-Davidson XG750R with the same level of upgrades, in the Rally!
    - Earn Rewards in each Leg, based on your rank!

There will be a separate Leaderboard for all Tracks only for the Harley-Davidson Rally!

You will get a Leaderboard Rank in every Leg in the Harley-Davidson Rally. Your performance on all the Tracks in the Leg will determine your rank in the Leg Leaderboard at the end of each Leg. Eventually, all your Leg Ranks will add up to be your Global Rally Leaderboard Rank at the end of the Rally.

@ All the new Riders in the Frontier: The Harley-Davidson Rally will become playable as soon as you hit level 4, so level up fast!

Rally Tickets

Rally Tickets are back! Each race in the Rally would cost you 1 Rally Ticket.
    You get a total of 7 Free Rally Tickets to start with, and 1 Rally Ticket every 40 minutes!
    Equipping the ‘Harley-Davidson Asphalt Feeder’ outfit would increase the Free Rally Ticket bracket to 14 from 7.

Rewards: The hustle is real – Checkout the rewards below to know why!

- Harley-Davidson XG750R Bike Blueprints!
    - 7 new tracks: 1 for each Leg, 2 tracks on the Spinwheel!
    - Players on Rank 1 will win the Harley-Davidson XG750R!

What Else is New?

- A brand new Harley-Davidson themed outfit - ‘Harley-Davidson Asphalt Feeder’

- ‘Black Blaze’ Paintjob for the Harley-Davidson XG750R

engage_thanos's Avatar Junior Member
    I hope it Won't take 1+ years to get the bike!

It definitely ****ing will😒😡

Should be fun

Originally Posted by vishalp2016 Go to original post
    No it won't. Just get #1 in the Rally and you have it before May ends 😂 <- sarcasm

I literally have no bike unlocked except for the standard ones... 🤷🏼

edit: thought your name looks familiar, we are friends in TF... Small world 😂

Originally Posted by vishalp2016 Go to original post
    I don’t think it will take that long. When BMW came I got it in the event by being in Top 5% in each Leg without spending a single cent. It looks like we can get the new bike that way too if we’re placed on the Top 3% each leg.

Good luck!

thnks for this new event.

i have started the leg 1, and there is 2 tracks for which the app still says I have no time while I already made the tracks multiple times (2 or 3 times each)
    does anyone else have the same problem?

2nd track: Slalom glissant (french name)
    8th track: Rivière de crystal

Originally Posted by CaptainWeelie Go to original post
    - Everyone gets to ride the Harley-Davidson XG750R with the same level of upgrades, in the Rally!
    Not true. Those who have it with full upgrades will ride on fully-upgraded bike in the event. Proven by Android cheaters in the first leg.

Originally Posted by CaptainWeelie Go to original post
    - Players on Rank 1 will win the Harley-Davidson XG750R!
    Not true. Players in the 1% got it, not on just rank 1.

Originally Posted by negodyaeff Go to original post
    Not true. Players in the 1% got it, not on just rank 1.
    I can confirm this. Finished in Top 1% and got the full bike and I believe that is fair. The complete bike for only Rank 1 was a bit ridiculous.

@negodyaeff
    So if I have the bike now and it is not fully upgraded will I be slow in the second leg? Could you please confirm this mate?

Originally Posted by aghate22 Go to original post
    So if I have the bike now and it is not fully upgraded will I be slow in the second leg? Could you please confirm this mate?
    No, game will use event upgrades then, i tested it. But if you will fully upgrade it, it will be used in the event.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►