CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager

Tranquility Season!

Howdy Riders!

Get ready for lift off! It's time for the Tranquility Season and celestial rewards are flying your way!
    Check out the list below!

1) The famous ‘Renowned’ Paintjob for the Berserker
    2) The tricky and twisted Track ‘Ray of Deception
    3) The extraterrestrial ‘Orbie’ outfit
    4) Bike Blueprints for Donkey, Agent, Stallion, Bandito, KTM 450 Rally, KTM 500 EXC & BMW F800GS

Season Details

- 4 hour Showdown duration
    - 4 free Showdowns
    - 3 free Golden Tickets
    - 5 tickets for an extra showdown
    - 45 minutes - free ticket regeneration time

Own the leaderboards! it's your time to shine!

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.

I have not unlocked Ray of Deception (8/10 pieces), yet I do not see it as a reward. Please investigate.

I think since you already have some pieces of that track it won’t be available in your rewards list. At least that’s the way it’s been working for me.

You might try looking at the track on the map. I had two incomplete tracks and just within the last week or so I noticed the individual pieces were for sale after tapping the track on the map. They were 10 gems each and I wasn’t short very many pieces so it didn’t take many gems to complete them.

True but this track was not available in that sale. I just want to make sure they add the track for people that do not have all pieces but some

Oh. I didn’t know which tracks they were selling pieces for but it was worth a shot. I think both of the ones I needed were from X Games Minneapolis but I guess Ray of Deception is newer than that. Glad I’ve got it already but don’t remember which event it came from. The last time they included a track in the bunker rewards that I already had pieces of, it didn’t appear for me either. I mentioned it here on the forum but never heard anything back about it. Then a few days later it popped up in the daily shop at full price. I had 7 pieces already and ended up paying 120 gems for the remaining 3. Maximum irritation!

Wow, not cool. Have seen that a couple of times aswell. @RedLynx team, please look into the track missing in the bunker when pieces are unlocked, and tracks in shop at full price when there are pieces unlocked aswell. Hope to hear a reply

Originally Posted by DMac3221 Go to original post
    Oh. I didn't know which tracks they were selling pieces for but it was worth a shot. I think both of the ones I needed were from X Games Minneapolis but I guess Ray of Deception is newer than that. Glad I've got it already but don't remember which event it came from. The last time they included a track in the bunker rewards that I already had pieces of, it didn't appear for me either. I mentioned it here on the forum but never heard anything back about it. Then a few days later it popped up in the daily shop at full price. I had 7 pieces already and ended up paying 120 gems for the remaining 3. Maximum irritation!
    I had 8 pieces of Cataclysm still went ahead and got the track for 120 gems if that makes you feel any better. We do not know when they will sell the missing pieces. Do not know when the track will be made available to purchase and that is how it has been. No one from RL cares anymore.

@CaptainWeelie hello? Please let us know if it will be fixed please

Been about three weeks. Not fixed, no reaction. Please elaborate.