PLZ PLZ PLZ PLEASE! Can we just get a damage buff on VALK!!

We've been asking for so long guys. have you really actually brought this up with the devs or are you just saying you would? if so, can we get some feedback on the devs response with the valk damage? if its a no or a yes please just tell us. other than just asking over and over is there anything else we can to to get this point to the devs?

so many times ill get a guard break on someone with 20-30 HP left and i just assume the heavy will kill them.. but then they still have like 1-2 hp left and ill often lose still. her 23 or 24 damage on her heavy is so underwhelming. plus throwing this very slow heavy from neutral is not that easy to pull off. 24 damage is really not enough when u look at all the other characters with similar slow heavies. :/ the BP light attack is not that much less damage than the Valk heavy. valks HP is quite low also, there is no reason to not give her a little damage buff. not a ton but some please! her lights on bash are only 13 also but her heavies hurt the most. (honestly i think the other bashing players do too much damage on bash)

please please just try to get this request to the devs. it would make playing one of the very bottom tier characters in the game a bit more enjoyable. she's very fun to play but she's lacking so hard in viability. all her burst damage comes from her sweep and your lucky if you get one of those off in a fight. even then its only 35 damage i think.
     1 people found this helpful

man spamming the forum won't make things faster, we all want our main to get buffs

yea but how hard is it to just buff some damage on different characters? this seems like such an easy way to get a little more balance. Honestly most characters damage is fine. the valks is ridiculous tho. should i post a breakdown of her damage vs every other character? would this help the devs to act on it?

other than spamming the forums what do u suggest allen? i think we would stop the spam if we got maybe 1 reply? is that too much to ask really?

besides just reworking 2 characters every other season why can't the team just tweak damage numbers a little here and there? this could go a real long way to help in the balance dot you think? and how hard is it to do this? so easy compared to whole reworks that end up breaking the game.

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    I have sent the specific "she needs more damage" feedback to the team fairly recently.

The devs have talked on Warrior's Den about not wanting characters to yo-yo back and forth as we make small tweaks. Hence the focus on the larger sets of changes.

ok, but what do we need to do to have them look into the valk? I've seen so many posts that the damage is too low..? should i make a chart showing why i think its too low?

i mean i understand not wanting to yo-yo characters but the raiders case the yo-yo might have been a better option because now they put so much time and work into him they don't want to fix him. i really think small yo yo tweaks would be so much better for the game. a slight buff on her 24 damage heavy would not make the valk op in any sense. i think the new hero has like 40 side heavy or something crazy like that and has hyper armor! so I'm pretty sure we don't need to worry about all the valk mains getting crazy op here. all 20 of us...

it's ironic at least your valk have an opener not the dmg unlike my musha does a lot of dmg but useless againts trutles x'(

DFQN1's Avatar Senior Member
    PLZ is the German shorthand symbol for zip code

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by DFQN1 Go to original post
    PLZ is the German shorthand symbol for zip code
    That must be confusing on the English-speaking parts of the internet at times. Thanks for the lesson!

Baggin_'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiInsulin Go to original post
    I have sent the specific "she needs more damage" feedback to the team fairly recently.

The devs have talked on Warrior's Den about not wanting characters to yo-yo back and forth as we make small tweaks. Hence the focus on the larger sets of changes.
    Faster updates might do the "yo-yo", but it would be much healthier for the game (and our mental health) than the let's completely break a character and leave everybody to just deal with it for a month and a half situation you guys always do.
     2 people found this helpful