Framerate and sound issue.

Hi there. I hope that this message gets across to the ubisoft team that handles the switch version. Crackling sounds are distracting whenever it's loading from mission to mission. The framerate fluctuates anyways from low 20s or even lower during busy scenes or fights. It's jarring to see this happening.

Please, we hope that the switch version gets a patch or two to at least resolve those 2 issues i brought up. I do hope this message gets across to the devs and please keep us posted on this

I'm still early game and not noticed significant frame rate drops, but the sound is definitely awful and needs correcting.

No Voice Sound

The only sound that is coming through all the time is the background music. There was zero voice dialogue in the beginning cinematic. Then when Haytham shows up, we could hear the mercenary but not Haytham. Then all the voices cut out again. At one point the background voices return, but not the main character. I want to return this game, as I did not pay for a broken game.

Originally Posted by Lelundrial Go to original post
    The only sound that is coming through all the time is the background music. There was zero voice dialogue in the beginning cinematic. Then when Haytham shows up, we could hear the mercenary but not Haytham. Then all the voices cut out again. At one point the background voices return, but not the main character. I want to return this game, as I did not pay for a broken game.
    You might be using stereo speakers but have surround selected in your Switch settings. Then the voices are played through the center speaker which you might not have.

Open the Switch settings menu, go to TV Output and choose Stereo instead of Surround and check if that does a difference.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

The dev team have been made aware of this issue and are looking into it!

Apologies for any inconvenience.