Sorry for the noob question.

I tried ' which I see is mapped as chat. But no chat box pops up when I press that. All I want to do is to type some console commands to enable customized icons for the aircrafts so that I can see friends and foes ind different colors and with IDs.

Thx.

Sorry for the noob question.

I tried ' which I see is mapped as chat. But no chat box pops up when I press that. All I want to do is to type some console commands to enable customized icons for the aircrafts so that I can see friends and foes ind different colors and with IDs.

Thx.

BaldieJr's Avatar Senior Member
    SHIFT + TAB

thx, shift+tab does give me a console. Then why does the FAQ at airwarfare.com say I need press ` to get up the chat window? ANyhow, this gotta be the most confusing user-UNFRIENDLY game I've played.

I am stilling not getting custom ids displayed. How do you guys do it? I used the mpdotrange stuff, following again the FAQ at airwarfar. Please give this noob some concret advice, fellow veterans. Give a line to type in the console to lit the planes with colorful stuff!

LEXX_Luthor's Avatar Senior Member

steve_v's Avatar Senior Member
    heres a simple explanation that is very well done by nutcase

Customize Icon Settings

That was an excelllent, and very easy-to-understand guide. Thanks for everthing, guys. You are the best.

I wish the other guys on the net could write their guides with more clarity.